Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if it is not 0.13 version then which version is this.
The one from earlier?
That's the normal, online only, version that will update to 0.13 and only allow 0.13 content to patrons.

If you want 0.12 content, then tomorrow with the Offline version.

For 0.13 content, next month for the 0.13 Offline version.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
I downloaded it from the last post.
Then I copied the folder from the v0.11.
Then the 0.13 in there copied and started.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
EVERYONE!

You can download the v0.13 game that @Kratos7682 linked above, but you will not be able to play the v0.13 content unless you are a paying patron pledging $$ to DarkSilver's Patreon page. It's really very simple, and this fact has been repeated on this thread dozens of times. Why the confusion?

The startup page will say v0.13 because the v13 assets are there. You can even look at all the v13 images if you want! But you will not have access to the v13 content by launching the game unless you have a Patreon account with a pledge to DS.

The offline version of v0.12 will probably be available tomorrow (DS was late with the offline version last time, so we'll see), but be warned: There is no advancement of the storyline in v12. The v12 release was entirely about building the new Max/BB villa universe. All you can do in v12 is select Max as the MC and then wander around the villa to look at Anne, Lisa, Alice, and Kira. Max can spy on them changing or bathing, but he cannot interact with them in any way.

If you are eager about v12, unless you have been dying for new renders of the BB characters, you'll be disappointed if you're looking for new Glamour content.

The v0.13 offline version will be available May 19th. It is large update with a ton of content that focuses almost exclusively on Kate and Alice, with some Oscar and Dr. Zoe content thrown in.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why the confusion?
Lack of common sense, lack of initiative, and an unhealthy dose of "me, me, me, now!" attitude.

I'm not even joking either.
People not bothering to search, not bothering to read, and for some bizarre reason being perfectly fine with posting a question with an answer so easily found if they searched, and waiting an hour or more for any answer.

Reactions: groq and fauxplayer

Joffers79

Mar 25, 2018
Hi All, playing online game... having played since finishing the Alice quest on version 0.11, i get 0.13 content tomorrow being a $5 patron but is there anything in the 0.12 release? I am struggling to trigger anything new... Alice's house is no longer available/on the map.???? HELP!

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes