TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
and have a question, this news is fake??
I've seen several links pop out in the forum from that site and I'm gonna request that it's blocklisted on here, since time after time they've been spreading fake info, i.e telling it's version 0.20 when it's actually 0.10 or claiming to have versions that are not even out yet. So yeah, seems like an easy money grab website.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Yes. It's fake. ver 0.13 offline will be reliased near 25 next month
To assert something, you need to check it yourself.
Have you checked if your words are true? Do you think that "Glamor" is impossible to crack? What do you think DS is a super programmer? I do not know any program that no one could hack.
In Google search, I see 3 sites with offline version 0.13.
Is there anyone who checked this offline version 0.13?
I would do it, but I don’t have 0.11 saving ...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To assert something, you need to check it yourself.
Have you checked if your words are true? Do you think that "Glamor" is impossible to crack? What do you think DS is a super programmer? I do not know any program that no one could hack.
In Google search, I see 3 sites with offline version 0.13.
Is there anyone who checked this offline version 0.13?
I would do it, but I don’t have 0.11 saving ...
What's more likely?
A) that a site known for publishing fake info to get money out of people posted fake info.
B) that they somehow managed to do what thousands of people have been incapable of.

PS: All of the 3 sites you've mentioned are known for doing this crap as well.

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
Will be released near 25 this month. Wait
"The client will update the game automatically. As a reminder, $20 Patrons will get access to 0.13 on April 12th, $10 patrons on the 16th, and $5 Patrons will get it on the 19th. That's also the day they'll get an offline version 0.12. "

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
"The client will update the game automatically. As a reminder, $20 Patrons will get access to 0.13 on April 12th, $10 patrons on the 16th, and $5 Patrons will get it on the 19th. That's also the day they'll get an offline version 0.12. "
Yes. No more waiting.

ColibriModern

Jul 5, 2017
What's more likely?
A) that a site known for publishing fake info to get money out of people posted fake info.
B) that they somehow managed to do what thousands of people have been incapable of.

Yes. This fake. Its not offline version

DoctorBooooom

Sep 8, 2017
Dark Silver posted
0.13 for patrons $5+ and 0.12 (offline)
Today's 19th, so our $5 Patrons get access to 0.13 ( )
As always, your client will update to version 0.13 automatically (including images).

Today is also the day we release an offline version (0.12). .

coller

Mar 29, 2018
Dark Silver posted
0.13 for patrons $5+ and 0.12 (offline)
Today's 19th, so our $5 Patrons get access to 0.13 ( )
As always, your client will update to version 0.13 automatically (including images).

Today is also the day we release an offline version (0.12). .
Dude,do you have other links!? not mega!

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
What's more likely?

Item "A":
Someone downloaded the online version to place it on several sites, and even paid them?
I do not get the point of it.Where is the benefit?
On item "B":
You're wrong. Not thousands can not, and billions can not. There are almost 8 billion bald monkeys (homosapiens) on the planet. But among these billions, there are those who can hack this game, while others can make it much better: with sound and animation!
You think too highly of the DS and too little of all the others.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Item "A":
Someone downloaded the online version to place it on several sites, and even paid them?
I do not get the point of it.
On item "B":
You're wrong. Not thousands can not, and billions can not. There are almost 8 billion bald monkeys (homosapiens) on the planet. But among these billions, there are those who can hack this game, while others can make it much better: with sound and animation!
You think too highly of the DS and too little of all the others.
:rolleyes:

You're missing the points.

The site downloads the online version, calls it the offline version, and gets page (and ad) views when people come to download it. Google "clickbait".

There are people among the 8 billion on this planet who could hack his stuff. They'd have to hack his server, because the online client doesn't have the entire game script. Hacking the online game to play offline is like hacking Firefox to display cnn.com when you're offline. Updated in realtime. It can't be done, because the data you need is simply not there. So you'd have to hack his server. Of the thousands (my wild guess) of people on this planet who could do that, what portion of them:
  1. know about his game,
  2. care enough to hack it,
  3. care enough about f95zone to post the hack here, and
  4. care enough to keep the hack updated after it's patched?
I think that number approaches 0.

This game is a web browser running on a web server. The offline version is a web browser that connects to a local web server. Just because it doesn't use the standard http protocol doesn't mean that's not what it is.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes