Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
I ask again, please help me: I can't trigger new Alice content. In quest tag I read that I must invite her at the café. I did it so many times, and also, she invited me once too. But nothing, we have a simple chat and go home. Nothing trigger. Am I doing something wrong?
As far as I know, that is about it for 0.10, if you have talked with her sister at caffe at 18.01 which gives more chat. Also there is Alice and Max movie you need to watch with your sister, but I forgot the prerequisites =/

How do you take the pill in the bathroom and I cant get the option. already taken the one on sofa, before bed
Try different times, and it's not in the bathroom, she takes selfies there true, but you take pill on her bed after you had a 2nd date with Adam and talked with principal about it

I might be wrong here, long time since I played it

Reactions: starlord99

Paul28

Jun 9, 2018
hey, i finally finish the spoiler quest... so what to do now? in the "change log" if i finish all events with julia and nick there will be SEXUAL LIBERATION, I interpreted it as threesome between kate julia and nick
Hi there, quick question...do you pledge to Glamour or are you a free player, reason I'm asking is i'm stuck on 4 / 11 for both Nick entering the bathroom alone when Kate is showering / bathing

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 262795
I do not know what I have to do.
Errr, you should wait for her next move...? :p;)

But seriously, if I remember correctly, just go to school and then move back and forth between the classroom and the hall a few times while also initiating conversation with her. I have no recollection of this being a grinding thing or something that needs any obscure prerequisite... I could be wrong, but I think it's as simple as Alice will talk to Kate to initiate the next move, so just put Kate in the same place as Alice at school for a few days. Hope that helps!

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Errr, you should wait for her next move...? :p;)

But seriously, if I remember correctly, just go to school and then move back and forth between the classroom and the hall a few times while also initiating conversation with her. I have no recollection of this being a grinding thing or something that needs any obscure prerequisite... I could be wrong, but I think it's as simple as Alice will talk to Kate to initiate the next move, so just put Kate in the same place as Alice at school for a few days. Hope that helps!

I've tried so many times ....

nim

May 6, 2017
New poll by DS for 13.0 content:

Today's poll is a spicy one. It's also kind of a continuation of our earlier poll about Kate's first. But first let's start with our current progress with 0.13. Spoilers, btw.
Things are looking very good and it might end up being our biggest update yet. As you might already know, 0.13 will be all about Kate losing her virginity.
Currently we've already rendered and edited over 50 new images for Alice's webcam show. By the way, just this series of events might have over 70 images in 0.13. Now, about the poll.
We can make 0.13 all about Kate and Alice, or we can spend second half of the month on Kate and Max.
If we split the month between Alice and Max, they'll have to share the time. Kate won't be able to stay overnight because first we need to add new adult scenes (not just during the show, but while they're asleep, etc). On the plus side, there will be content with Max and Kate.
If we focus on Alice+Kate, then the girls will have more fun all over the house (at night, in the shower, maybe by the pool). But, of course, people who want Max to be Kate's first will have to save before Alice's events and wait for the future update or pretend it didn't count.
In either case, in the future Kate will be able to sleep with Alice, Max, and other characters regardless of this poll's results. This poll will only decide whether Kate will be able to lose her virginity with Max in 0.13.
So, what do you think?

Today's poll is a spicy one. It's also kind of a continuation of our earlier poll about Kate's first. But first let's start with our current progress with 0.13. Spoilers, btw.
Things are looking very good and it might end up being our biggest update yet. As you might already know, 0.13 will be all about Kate losing her virginity.
Currently we've already rendered and edited over 50 new images for Alice's webcam show. By the way, just this series of events might have over 70 images in 0.13. Now, about the poll.
We can make 0.13 all about Kate and Alice, or we can spend second half of the month on Kate and Max.
If we split the month between Alice and Max, they'll have to share the time. Kate won't be able to stay overnight because first we need to add new adult scenes (not just during the show, but while they're asleep, etc). On the plus side, there will be content with Max and Kate.
If we focus on Alice+Kate, then the girls will have more fun all over the house (at night, in the shower, maybe by the pool). But, of course, people who want Max to be Kate's first will have to save before Alice's events and wait for the future update or pretend it didn't count.
In either case, in the future Kate will be able to sleep with Alice, Max, and other characters regardless of this poll's results. This poll will only decide whether Kate will be able to lose her virginity with Max in 0.13.
So, what do you think?

Current vote results:

Split 0.13 between Alice and Max. 24%

Focus on Kate and Alice. 76%
33 votes total
·
2 days left

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
one month after is just stupid.....the poll should only be 3 and 2. Better yet....no poll at all. As Fauxplayer already pointed out....this is manipulative. option 3 is what DS wants to do already and the poll is designed to split the results of the people that want the Offline version to skew the results and make it look like option 3 is the majority. obviously option 3 fell behind as seen in the updated poll results which is good...but splitting the results of 1 and 2 is just plain stupid...
He should have started focusing more on the Offline version and do away with that online crap while the game is still early in development..not create polls to manipulate people into scrapping the offline version.
I like that new poll for kate and Alice though...screw max:LOL:

Reactions: balabasuu

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
As far as I know, that is about it for 0.10, if you have talked with her sister at caffe at 18.01 which gives more chat. Also there is Alice and Max movie you need to watch with your sister, but I forgot the prerequisites =/

Try different times, and it's not in the bathroom, she takes selfies there true, but you take pill on her bed after you had a 2nd date with Adam and talked with principal about it

I might be wrong here, long time since I played it
Thank so much, I did it!

Now I just idk what to do to ahve Alince invite me over.. every other quest is done as far as I know

2.60 star(s) 182 Votes