starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
The boobs do look similar but, personally, I LOVE that size. Also the bodies do seem quite different, Alice, to me, seems to be slimmer, maybe a tad more muscular and for a reason, shomehow she looks like she might be shorter :-? even tho she prolly isn't I guess but still there are differences between the bodies. These 2 are goals lol

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Couldn't agree more. There's a gazillion games with stupidly enlarged DDD size breasts everywhere. It's unbelievable how its becoming so rare to find games with porpotionate sized girls.
These are perfect. They're sexy and hot how they are, and i'm glad DS at least didn't succumb to this trend.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Couldn't agree more. There's a gazillion games with stupidly enlarged DDD size breasts everywhere. It's unbelievable how its becoming so rare to find games with porpotionate sized girls.
These are perfect. They're sexy and hot how they are, and i'm glad DS at least didn't succumb to this trend.
The worst thing is when you got these stupid huge boobs covered by what must be a painted on shirt or blouse because real cloth doesn't work like that. It's an immediate "Nope" for the game from me. You know what I mean?

Also agree, this size here is perfect.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
He's a one-dimensional character. But I can tell why it wouldn't bother you.
And that one-dimension is idiot-pervy-douche. I suppose are plenty of decent, relatively normal people whose kink is "I want to be an idiot-pervy-douche! But only in fantasy!!" But that doesn't mean we can't see Max for what he is. I do hope no one is ever kink-shamed for that! And I also hope it's fine to express the opinion that Max is an idiot with a big dick that somehow makes the women around him turn into vapid, brainless, drooling lust-bombs.

Lots of people are hating on Glamour for some valid reasons, but I was pleasantly surprised at the extent to which Kate is fleshed out as an interesting character, which is why I like Glamour and continue to pledge as a patron. Knowing she'll lose her virginity to Max gives me the heebee-jeebees. Oh well.

Is it a bug that vanishe's Nick from the girls home whenever I save and load a game with him there or is just dumb bad luck on my part?
No, it is old-old fucking bug.
So either no one told DS about it, or that was just ignored? (I'm legit curious about that)
I'm pretty sure DS sees this as a feature, not a bug. Players cannot save the game the night before/morning of Nick's visit and replay hoping to advance the Nick-walks-in-on-Kate scenes. I don't think DS is ignoring it--I think he intentionally wrote it into the code.

barney_61

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, i have problem with 1.2 version. i downloaded it but when i open the game say game is loadind. But it doesnt last or too slow loading i dont know. Can anyone help me for that please?

Reactions: if95

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Alice and Kate have similar bodies because they are secretly half-sisters.

The breasts in BB were perfect. There was variety without going into the grossly huge kind that are so popular with some guys. Ann was an older women without gigantic breasts and a huge ass, and Alice wasn't a slim girl with breasts that would have broken her back. Kira was well-endowed, but not too much so, and I believe it was outright said she had implants. I think DS's restraint in his models is part of his success, besides the fact that they're very well rendered as well.

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
And that one-dimension is idiot-pervy-douche. I suppose are plenty of decent, relatively normal people whose kink is "I want to be an idiot-pervy-douche! But only in fantasy!!" But that doesn't mean we can't see Max for what he is. I do hope no one is ever kink-shamed for that! And I also hope it's fine to express the opinion that Max is an idiot with a big dick that somehow makes the women around him turn into vapid, brainless, drooling lust-bombs.

Lots of people are hating on Glamour for some valid reasons, but I was pleasantly surprised at the extent to which Kate is fleshed out as an interesting character, which is why I like Glamour and continue to pledge as a patron. Knowing she'll lose her virginity to Max gives me the heebee-jeebees. Oh well.
I feel like Max is the embodiment of "thinking with your dick". He's a creepy asshole so I always hated playing him. As for Kate, I can't even imagine how she would sleep with him since he comes out of nowhere. It sucks but what can you do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: balabasuu
2.60 star(s) 182 Votes