Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i am not sure about this was for me

this is what i see
and only option are windowed or not
i can't adjust the other options
but i am a online player
You sure you can't adjust the resolution?

Just tested with 0.12 Online and I can select different resolutions.
They basically just change the size of the window and UI.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes i am sure you can only chose desktop resolution in windowed mode
and that's what you see in my pic
i never play games in fullscreen

but yes i can chose different resolutions if i will play in fullscreen
but there is only option to play in ultra mode if i would chose fullscreen

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yes i am sure you can only chose desktop resolution in windowed mode
and that's what you see in my pic
i never play games in fullscreen

but yes i can chose different resolutions if i will play in fullscreen
but there is only option to play in ultra mode if i would chose fullscreen
What's your monitor's native resolution?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
can you still not save/load in offline mode? I quit in v.0.8 because i couldnt save/load.
Or is there a fix for it somewhere?
if not I guess it's better to wait for the game to be finished or someone cracks the online version in some manner.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Max as the MC and then wander around the villa to look at Anne, Lisa, Alice, and Kira. Max can spy on them changing or bathing, but he cannot interact with them in any way.

lmao so he is going to re-milk the people who liked BB and start again fresh.... why just not start from where he left rather than milk for the same content again? lol
(also when is he going to add content for the male mc if he is starting max again? man i never trusted this guy)

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
ohh the nostalgia... I'd prefer DS to continue Big Brother for obvious reasons, but i'll take a lowkey remake in favour of being abandoned any day.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ohh the nostalgia... I'd prefer DS to continue Big Brother for obvious reasons, but i'll take a lowkey remake in favour of being abandoned any day.
he is a smart guy, that much i credit him.
People loved BB to some point (u all know what part we did not like) and he making glamour into BB again will get him some -ehem- patreons...and for the same exact content...... he will slowly start cooking the relationship of max and the family members again while milking them for almost no content when if he did pick from where he left BB people atleast will get some sex content :ROFLMAO:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Max as the MC and then wander around the villa to look at Anne, Lisa, Alice, and Kira. Max can spy on them changing or bathing, but he cannot interact with them in any way.

lmao so he is going to re-milk the people who liked BB and start again fresh.... why just not start from where he left rather than milk for the same content again? lol
(also when is he going to add content for the male mc if he is starting max again? man i never trusted this guy)
You answered your own question. Milk being the keyword. Starting fresh allows him to blueball everyone with slow progress and grind milking patreons just like with the orignal BB.

2.60 star(s) 182 Votes