Eandrid

May 5, 2017
i stopped following glamour a bit waiting for more patch to come and now that i look at the changelog i am disappointed ! Did they seriously put max in glamour that s is super dumb, pretty sure they did it because of some dumb people putting pressure on them but for someone who play the first glamour it feel like such a waste to put such an dumb and unlikeable character as max in glamour! I mean they wasted BOB because they could nt follow there guide line and gave up to the pressure of salty players are they gonna do the same with glamour?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
v0.12 Offline
Max as the MC and then wander around the villa to look at Anne, Lisa, Alice, and Kira. Max can spy on them changing or bathing, but he cannot interact with them in any way.

So BB fans hijacked Glamour for this? And they are complaining about Kate's story?! :):LOL::ROFLMAO:...:poop:
Anyone knows average age of Max fans? 12?

(also when is he going to add content for the male mc if he is starting max again?
Are you saying that 012 update is not under Max profile only? It is integrated into Kate game????

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i guess they do not know how to process the story in a steady space without progressing to fast (in their mind) ... will not say they try to milk their donators

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
You access the "new" 0.12 content by starting a new game and selecting Max instead of Kate.
To me that was not obvious from reading the update note.

Reactions: leg28

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Has the Grind™ been reduced since 0.10?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
nope. the grind is there for everyone enjoyment. the grind is real.
DarkSilver is The GrindMaster (for little reward). :cool:

I'll wait until someone makes a mod with reworked game mechanics then.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
DarkSilver is The GrindMaster (for little reward). :cool:
No, i guess DS is 15 yrs old nerd/geek who is still virgin so he don't know how to move story from peeping and wanking to sex. Hope he use some money to pay for sex so the story can move on...

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I'm here to promote Subverse (jk). Please join the hype. Leave DS for now and join Studio Fow for space alien sex.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
You'd think this Dev had made enough money not to have to recycle stock Daz character models that are in 1000000x other releases.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Are you saying that 012 update is not under Max profile only? It is integrated into Kate game????
this game was going to have male updates but now that max is in the game i think they will just use him meaning it will the same shit content as we did get in bb to slowly milk more people but with the "use" of a game many people liked.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
I m kind of scared about the future of this game. Around the end of BOB it felt like the game guide line was being directed by underage ppl with a need to compensate for something, i really hope it wont be the same for Glamour!

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this game was going to have male updates but now that max is in the game i think they will just use him meaning it will the same shit content as we did get in bb to slowly milk more people but with the "use" of a game many people liked.
thanks man
i wonder how this guy have any patrons... he is fucking with fans of both games

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You'd think this Dev had made enough money not to have to recycle stock Daz character models that are in 1000000x other releases.
you are missing the point, BB did almost have 2700 patreons and when glamour hit he was dropped 1500/1800, he is in 2k now.... so take your guess if he wants to milk or not :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes