andupreda

Nov 27, 2018

Okay so the pill appear like this ... i had same problem , no matter what i did never appeared , it's starting to appear after i finally completed all waking up in night events ... appeared after i completed the event when Nick f**ked your roommate in kitchen and your roommate it's telling you to be quiet ...

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Stuck at 1/2 pill like the others. I can't use the second pill. Had the first event with Nick and Julia with the pill after using it before going to sleep but now I don't have the option to use the second one anywhere as far as I can tell. I would already have the phone and all the other requirements to progress
I think the pill event depends by the event Progress ... you need to have some episodes for event Progress levelled up to be able to take the pill ... Maybe shower with Nick and Julia for bathroom pill ...

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I think the pill event depends by the event Progress ... you need to have some episodes for event Progress levelled up to be able to take the pill ... Maybe shower with Nick and Julia for bathroom pill ...
i was complite all ot this, but cant use the second pill, maby in next version ??

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
i was complite all ot this, but cant use the second pill, maby in next version ??
Now just appear second pill for me as well ... After the first pill event , you have to talk with Julia about kitchen event and then talk with her about what happened with you and Nick when you took the first pill . Then you can take the second pill after 23:00 when Nick and Julia go to sleep .

So after you take the second pill you send nude Selfies to Adam ... now i have to figure out what to do with last pill ...

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Now just appear second pill for me as well ... After the first pill event , you have to talk with Julia about kitchen event and then talk with her about what happened with you and Nick when you took the first pill . Then you can take the second pill after 23:00 when Nick and Julia go to sleep .

View attachment 306781
i try but no pill options in any room, i talk with her after first pill in the morning but now nothing

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
i try but no pill options in any room, i talk with her after first pill in the morning but now nothing
Do you have Kate is taking a bath and Julia with Nick comes in 6 out of 6 ? Maybe this is the trigger .
For example for the first pill didnt appear it for me until i made 15 out of 15 for > Midnight events when Kate is asleep .

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Do you have Kate is taking a bath and Julia with Nick comes in 6 out of 6 ? Maybe this is the trigger .
For example for the first pill didnt appear it for me until i made 15 out of 15 for > Midnight events when Kate is asleep .
i got all events only pill not

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Who has a problem with the tablet, try to go home immediately after school. There several times you need to catch a guy with a sister.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
That special chemistry project is just way too frustrating. DS should just sever whatever requirement there is from that grindy Nick / Julia collection quest from that because it just slows everything down. This is bad quest design 101.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So, I haven't really touched this yet, but it seems that this has less content than BB did in the same amount of time, is that right?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So, I haven't really touched this yet, but it seems that this has less content than BB did in the same amount of time, is that right?
Not really sure on the timeline since I didn't try BB until it was close to being abandoned, but v.11 and v.12 of Glamour had very little content. Am only just now unzipping v.13 to try it. DS seems to like making you go through a lot of grinding to get anywhere though just judging based on BB...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes