Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hate the fact i have to restart with every update....my saves dont transfer over
Neither version (Offline or normal online-only) requires starting a new game with each release.

Offline 0.12 and 0.13 both loaded saves from previous versions just fine, and the normal online-only version accesses saves from Dark Silver's server.

Any issues are definitely on your end, either deleting the saves for the Offline version, switching machines (saves won't transfer between machines because encrypted for Offline version), or you reformat your C: drive every month.

Oct 27, 2017
Neither version (Offline or normal online-only) requires starting a new game with each release.

Offline 0.12 and 0.13 both loaded saves from previous versions just fine, and the normal online-only version accesses saves from Dark Silver's server.

Any issues are definitely on your end, either deleting the saves for the Offline version, switching machines (saves won't transfer between machines because encrypted for Offline version), or you reformat your C: drive every month.
The game dosent even save OR Auto save, i played for 15 mins. Went to save, and saw i had 0 saves or autosaves?????????????

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The game dosent even save OR Auto save, i played for 15 mins. Went to save, and saw i had 0 saves or autosaves?????????????
It only autosaves when sleeping, and only when selecting the option "sleep until morning".
All other saves are manually done by the person playing.

Also, are there any cheats for the game?
Only for the Offline version.
Use the Search function, top right. Search for Cheat Engine, in this thread.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've only looked through the CG so far but it looks like a decent amount of content for the villa in this update. Mostly grinding/build up though (dressing/peeking/etc) rather than the hardcore scenes people are probably looking for. Some lesbo stuff with Alice but that's about as far as it gets.

It looks like .14 will have some nice threesome stuff bewteen Nick and the sisters. I suspect it'll take a few more updates before it will feel like something I want to play. Nice renders though.

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Omg the grind, I gave up after "peek 20 times in shower" "watch milion times tv" to proceed . What a great game mechanic. it is only me than thinks this is is one huge rippoff? Well has 2k patreons so looks like it, for so much money you could get comission for handdrawn comics not bought in assets renders...? Pictures that arent fillers or backgrounds that is...

Last edited:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Nope it does not.
I'll see what I can do
i have been messing around with it and i figured out that you gotta edit the scripts.dll but why does your version also have assembly edited as well just wondering?
And since it already has a cheat menu that's grayed out can't you simply make it active again and all done?
Just wondering exactly what you do to be specific.
Like i understand you edit scrips but why do you have to edit assembly i checked it out and there's nothing really important there

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Can’t trigger 2nd pill use. Got everything completed except for the times Nick catches MC in shower and bath. I don’t understand why there are no cheats available when there is a a “Cheats” tab in Options.

Malicee

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone help me on this damn pill quest? I can't use the pill whatsoever, am I supposed to have arousal or something?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone help me on this damn pill quest? I can't use the pill whatsoever, am I supposed to have arousal or something?
You need to progress in the quest "Progress" which teaches Kate to be less shy. A place people often get stuck is when Nick brings BSDM gear to the house. To trigger that, you need to go home right after the school finishes.

Malicee

Mar 4, 2018
You need to progress in the quest "Progress" which teaches Kate to be less shy. A place people often get stuck is when Nick brings BSDM gear to the house. To trigger that, you need to go home right after the school finishes.
I reached that part, and it says my current level is 4 out of 6, and it says talk to Julia after Nick and her do it in the bath, but I can't talk to her about it. One thing tho, the pill says 3/4. Does that mean I'm missing a quest step?

djemol

Apr 17, 2018
hello, in the description it says: Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town but, impossible to choose the story of max. is it developing or just abandoned for the benefit of a female protagonist

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I reached that part, and it says my current level is 4 out of 6, and it says talk to Julia after Nick and her do it in the bath, but I can't talk to her about it. One thing tho, the pill says 3/4. Does that mean I'm missing a quest step?
If you have the bsdm gear in the basement, then just keep spying on nick and julia/taking baths and showers/talking to julia during the day. The quest will eventually advance.

2.60 star(s) 182 Votes