Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I don't remember exactly ... i finished the last pill as well , i think you have to talk with Adam about nude selfies you sent him , then you go and talk with Nicolas about the nudes you sent to Adam , then you have the option to give the rest of the pill to Julia.
agayn nothing .. :( this is suck

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
For all the talk of not needing a walkthrough... the unhelpful quest log section, especially with the unintuitive instructions for the special pill quest, means that a walkthrough is needed now more than ever. It's one thing to grind, which is tough and annoying enough. But to grind without direction is insane.

And even then, that shitshow of a pill quest is like a worse version of the worst quest in Anthem...

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
I LOVE HOW NICK DISAPPEARS FROM THE HOUSE IF I LOAD A SAVE FILE OF HIM BEING IN THE HOUSE

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!

Reactions: alkahest

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And even then, that shitshow of a pill quest is like a worse version of the worst quest in Anthem...
Well, considering that Anthem was riding the last of Bioware's reputation into hell, after promising so much and delivering practically none of it... I'd say Glamour has been turning out better than Anthem overall! :ROFLMAO:

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
SPECIAL CHEMISTRY SOLUTION

For those people who already passed first pill scene with Nick and Julia, you must finish the side mission called 'Adam'. The 'Adam' mission will be available after you get punishment from teacher by chatting(I think...I don't exactly remember),then the principle will say something and more and you get a side quest to know each teachers. Then you can talk to Adam. Keep doing the 'Adam' quest by dating with him after school. Then you'll get a second option to take a pill ON THE COUCH, NOT IN THE BATHROOM!!! And then you just have to follow the quest log.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
guys please help me out in here, i am stuck with that loading screen, tried everything i disconnected from wifi and i blocked it via firewall also tried to start the game while i am connecting to wife but nothing ! i waited for more than 6 hours and still nothing !! it's the offline version v0.13

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
SPECIAL CHEMISTRY SOLUTION

For those people who already passed first pill scene with Nick and Julia, you must finish the side mission called 'Adam'. The 'Adam' mission will be available after you get punishment from teacher by chatting(I think...I don't exactly remember),then the principle will say something and more and you get a side quest to know each teachers. Then you can talk to Adam. Keep doing the 'Adam' quest by dating with him after school. Then you'll get a second option to take a pill ON THE COUCH, NOT IN THE BATHROOM!!! And then you just have to follow the quest log.
im 13/13 quests and have 1/2 pills, what I remember is that after Adam you take a pill, then with the new update-13 you could drink again (which I used) and now there is one more pill I can't drink and maybe it is for the next update

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Can any one tell me how to triger the back up yard quest .. it.s only said curtain moves every time sun bath thats all

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Why no one can post here all images from 0.13 or 0.14? If i could see the pictures then i might be interested in this game.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i am trying to continue from version 0.12 but i dont have any new quest (only the old that i finished)
should we start a new game?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes