SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get the paint?
My quest-log states that Julia ordered the paint and that I have to wait for the delivery.
The walk-through tells me to be in the house between 15:00 and 19:00.
I did that for two weeks, no paint was delivered...
What am I missing? Or is this a bug?

Eternal thanks to whoever can help me...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So basically this is a female protagonist only game as the developers haven't implemented any content for Max?
Was really hoping I could play as him and fuck alice, and the rest of the female cast. :(

Godsdammit.

Reactions: thijs.hees1337

realguy14

Sep 12, 2018
bug report, my resolution is 2540x1080p, so the game screen doesn't get in the center of the monitor, how to fix that?

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
guys please help me out in here, i am stuck with that loading screen, tried everything i disconnected from wifi and i blocked it via firewall also tried to start the game while i am connecting to wife but nothing ! i waited for more than 6 hours and still nothing !! it's the offline version v0.13
Have you tried just clicking on the screen? That works for me.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
For all the talk of not needing a walkthrough... the unhelpful quest log section, especially with the unintuitive instructions for the special pill quest, means that a walkthrough is needed now more than ever. It's one thing to grind, which is tough and annoying enough. But to grind without direction is insane.

And even then, that shitshow of a pill quest is like a worse version of the worst quest in Anthem...
I don't think 0.14 even updated the quest log. So I'm not sure I've even completed it.

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
go to bathroom in 5:55H morning and take shower or bath, what you need ofc, when nick is in the house
I did both of those 2 ,,quests" this way.I woke up at 5.50 AM,and went to bathroom,when i was in there i pushed the 1 minute button until i saw that Nick was also in the bathroom,sometimes he comes at 5.58,sometimes he comes at 6.02,after that i hit the shower or the bath button and the dialog scene started.Hope it works for you too.Good luck.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
I know we just got an update, but any timeframe when the next update or what content will be in the next update?

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
how do i raise lewdness. I am stuck at 23 and when Julie asks me for a hot shower, i only option of Refusing her

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
How do you raise lewdness? I’ve been stuck at 33 for majority of the game. Also with all these new events with Julia in the shower and Alice, how come interest in females does not increase?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes