triumvirate

Jan 16, 2018
Something seems to have screwed up the quest order in 0.13. Playing as the girl my paint for the basement doesn't seem to want to arrive. I've already advanced with some other quests and have a lot of empty days. This is getting annoying.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I don't understand, why we have to wait so long Max's storys begin. Everyone gets tired of waiting.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Everyone gets tired of waiting.
Really, I'd say that everyone is waiting for Kate's story to be finished to the point where it was intended to, and then to start on Max's content.

Of course, I could say that everyone is waiting for the development to alternate between the two on a per-update basis. Then again, not everyone is waiting for the same things... That includes Max's content.

Reactions: groq

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

It's finally here. We hope you were waiting on it as much as we were. You gave us your trust when you said we can move away from strict deadlines, and we really tried not to let you down. This update has plenty of images, dialogs, events (most of them are periodic, too!) and new gameplay mechanics.
You gain access to 0.15 content right after you finish with previous Veronica content from 0.10 (committee quest, line about Veronica). You will get a new quest in case you get stuck and don't know what to do next. The events will start in college when Nicolas comes up to Kate in order to talk about her progress.

Here's 0.15 changelog (and here's your spoiler warning):
  • A series of dialogs with Nicolas about Veronica vote on the committee.
  • A series of dialogs with Fedor about renting the room in his apartment and various ways to pay off debt should Kate acquire any.
  • A series of dialogs with Veronica on various topics.
  • A new location hub, Veronica's apartment: the kitchen, the hall, the living room, the bathroom, Veronica's bedroom, Kate's bedroom, and the pole room.
  • Kate can now drink coffee in Veronica's kitchen if she's low on energy. There are no downsides to this. For now, anyway.
  • Sometimes Veronica will be making dinners and breakfasts.
  • If there's a pan with food in the kitchen, Kate will be able to eat some.
  • Kate can join Veronica while she's eating or drinking coffee.
  • If Kate eats breakfast with Veronica during the workday, there will be a button to go to straight to college right after breakfast.
  • Same goes to the living room. Remember, Veronica lives further away from college than Julia so don't be late.
  • Kate can do homework in the kitchen by herself.
  • Kate can ask Veronica to help her with the homework. She can do it every day, too, regardless if Kate actually has any homework or now. This will increase Kate's Physics and Chemistry knowledge. The lessons are free.
  • Kate can ask Veronica about the striptease she promised earlier.
  • New dancing and strip dancing skills. Can be increased by lessons. All previous lessons from 0.10 were added too.
  • Kate can now stay overnight at Veronica's place since Kate now has her own bedroom. Kate will be waking up around 6:00-6:30.
  • Kate can join Veronica when she's taking a shower.
  • Kate can play strip poker with Veronica (once per day). By default they can bet money or rent (once per week). Once they talk about strip dancing, they'll be able to bet the lesson price.
  • Strip poker has an auto game button for people who don't want to play Texas hold 'em for one reason or another. You should try it out, though, we spent quite some time on it.
  • Next week after renting a room in Veronica's apartment, Kate should talk to Nicolas about paying rent. It will unlock an option to bet wishes in strip poker.
  • If Kate loses, there will be a dialog about it. Veronica will be keeping track of all lost wishes and she will probably cash them out in the future.
  • If Kate wins, she'll know what to ask.
  • Eventually there will be a dialog with Fedor about paying rent. Kate will be able to pay the whole thing, give everything she has if she doesn't have enough, or say she can't pay. The last option will be available even if Kate has more than enough.
  • If Kate says she doesn't have the money, it will unlock many new events with Fedor. One of them if cleaning him room naked. Officially Kate won't get paid for it by the hotel, but it will help with Fedor's debt.
  • Once Kate says she doesn't have the money, Fedor will start visiting Kate in Veronica's apartment for alternative payment methods. There will still be options to pay off rent with money, so you can tell Fedor you don't have the money just so you can pay the rent in the comfort of Veronica's apartment without having to go to the hotel even if you only going to pay rent with money.
  • Fedor will start to periodically visit Kate in Veronica's apartment. The more the debt, the more often he'll visit.
  • Fedor will keep visiting Veronica regardless of Kate's debt, they have their own independent system. Kate will be able to peek (there's one unique and one periodic event).
  • Once Fedor visits Kate in Veronica's apartment, Kate can choose alternative payment methods or say she'll work off the debt in the hotel. In case of the later, Fedor won't be bothering Kate for at least 5 days.
  • Alternative payment methods include various sex scenes. It's a series of events, where each event will unlock the next one. All of them are periodic.
  • If Kate doesn't owe Fedor money, she can move out. Fedor will take away the key and Kate won't be able to visit Veronica's apartment for the price of not paying rent anymore. Kate can move back in by talking with Fedor again.
  • There are now icons showing where all characters are in all locations (like it works in Julia's house and the villa).

We tried to add variety and choices in many situations. You get to decide the extent of Kate's relationship with Fedor. Kate can just play rent like a normal person without any debauchery, but where's the fun in that, right? At least maybe save and check it out before loading if you want to keep Kate pure? We spent a lot of time on it.
Different people like different things. Some people prefer lesbian scenes (there was a lot of that in the previous versions), some try to avoid it and want more traditional heterosexual scenes like the content from 0.15. We can't please everyone. We could make all content mandatory, but instead we decided to add options for people to opt out of things they don't want to see. Of course, downside for that is, obviously, if you opt out of some content, then you won't see all there is in the game. If you decide you don't want to see new events with Fedor then you will miss out on a good chunk of 0.15. The choice is yours.

Today is June 14th and we are releasing 0.15 for our $40 Patrons. Next week on June 21st, it will be released for our $20 Patrons. Four days later on June 25th, 0.15 will be released for our $10 Patrons. And three days after than, on June 28th, it will become available for our $5 Patrons. June 28th will also be the release day for an offline version of 0.14.
As always, your client will update to version 0.15 automatically(including images).
If you don't have any client,
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

ChienGenevois

Jan 19, 2019
The 0.14 is avalaible, but it seems that I can't download it. Does someone have a link?

Nevermind, I found the build with all images included. This is the online version because it seems that I can't launch it offline (I'm stuck in the loading) :

Also, it might be a dumb question, but why newer versions (aka 0.15) can't be cracked? Is there a DRM à la Denuvo or something like it? Or is it something else?

EDIT : Ok, so I'm not sure what's happening right now because the version I linked is the 0.15 and I can play it as a guest (is it normal?) and save normally. I had to download files but I can play. I will keep you informed if it's really the 0.15 because I had to restart the game from the beginning and I don't see new contents right now.
0.15.jpg

EDIT : Ok so that's what I thought, the version displays 0.15 but in reality it's still 0.13 because the scenes that should have happened with Julia didn't happen (the content of the 0.14). Sorry guys for the false hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The 0.14 is avalaible, but it seems that I can't download it. Does someone have a link?

Nevermind, I found the build with all images included. This is the online version because it seems that I can't launch it offline (I'm stuck in the loading) :

Also, it might be a dumb question, but why newer versions (aka 0.15) can't be cracked? Is there a DRM à la Denuvo or something like it? Or is it something else?

EDIT : Ok, so I'm not sure what's happening right now because the version I linked is the 0.15 and I can play it as a guest (is it normal?) and save normally. I had to download files but I can play. I will keep you informed if it's really the 0.15 because I had to restart the game from the beginning and I don't see new contents right now.
View attachment 324194
Lets see how goes.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Easiest way to check would be to do Alices questline. If it says "that's all for v0.11" then it's older than v0.13

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
today, June 14, version 0.15 becomes available for $40 patron. A week later, on 21 June, access will receive cartridges $20. 4 days after that, on June 25, access will open for $10 rounds. And after another 3 days, June 28, will be able to start playing cartridges from $5. On the same day will be available offline version 0.14.

2.60 star(s) 182 Votes