Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
two weeks then... to bad
Patrons voted for them to have more flexible dev time before releasing each version, from 0.15 onwards.
If it improves the overall quality of releases, then it's worth it. If it doesn't, then it might lead toward a fall in patrons, particularly with those who became patrons with the addition of Max replacing the male protagonist for a "remake" of BB.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wow! So little content. And he's not even doing any animations...
That's with the new flexible development time too.
Puts out about the same amount of content as before, and even that's pretty much the same as when doing BB.

DS spent a lot of time making a poker minigame instead.
Another mini-game that adds nothing but grind...
Adding grind based content appears to be his main fall-back for new things that aren't just new renders and "story". Think he was/is addicted to Korean MMOs.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
there so many add nothing to the game renders like different outfit on kate/job/painting /cleaning renders, waste of time imo better to spend time on the story renders

Last edited:

Xesnrop

May 6, 2019
Hi, I’ve a question. I did the massage side quest and I should be able to change in the girl’s locker room before gym lessons. The problem is that, when I go to the locker room before the lessons I can’t change her close. I haven’t any opinion other than wait. It’s a bug or I must continue the game before I could change her?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
QUITE a disappointing update tbh.....so little in terms of content. It was all about Fedor and thats ok but I was hoping for a little action with Veronica. It advanced the story ever so slightly.

Reactions: starlord99

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
DS takes a lot of time to make what seems like few images, especially considering a lot have the same background. If you look at other games, however, no one is making large updates quickly.

We just have to sit and wait, play other stuff in the meantime, and not overpay for what we get.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I like most of the innocence of women. Ann and Lisa are close to innocent womens in Big Brother. I Like them. Alice was too little innocent, so i don't like her as much as Ann and Lisa. Now Kate is like Alice and i don't like her.

Reactions: Pupok

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ann and Lisa are close to innocent womens in Big Brother.
They really weren't.

As soon as Lisa saw Max's magic dick, she was already well on the path to having it inside her, and had no real issue with the fact that they were brother and sister. She was all too happy when Alice was "blackmailing" them, and even if you chose Olivia to be Max's GF, she was more than happy to be involved in a pseudo-threesome where her own brother was a part of it, because she would happily get herself off watching her own brother fucking Olivia.
Ann was basically the same, and there's history with her own sister too, and the guy who abducted her which left her with a fetish for submission play, and cared more about what society would think of sexual relations with her son, more than actually having sex with him. Not to mention she was so fucked in the head, that Eric easily had her doing things his way, with Max being the only obstacle by virtue of being the Player Character.

That entire family is one big perverse, freaky mess. Kira and Alice are the two most honest with Alice being second to Kira, but only just.

Reactions: firevoodoo

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
how does this work, do we need to wait for the 0.15 offline?

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
One thing that happened in this types of corruption game is that, once the MC start having sex, the game turns into a fuckfest and MC become a dumb bimbo and will fuck everyone left and right. Besically MC lose all of her personality. You can have a open sex life and still have a strong personality. I hope, this game doesn't turns out like one of those game.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes