EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4.jpg

Overview:
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it's time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn't even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled... And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too...​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: Dark Silver -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Glamour (2016), Big Brother
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

More Info:

Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

Most questions are answered in the
FAQ. Please read it before asking a question.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac(0.38): - - -
Android
(v0.55.2): - - -

Patches: Black Screen Fix - -

Extras: CG RIP - - IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL - SAVE EDITOR - FAQ - Fan Sig

I love Lisa thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

backyard_new.jpg hall.jpg inventory.png laptop.jpg awkward_situation.jpg city_map_night.jpg Grlz.jpg maid_2.jpg mall_hallway.jpg massage_lien.jpg meme.jpg park.jpg principal_cab.jpg v.jpg 4.jpg kate-lien-5_result.png sex-bathroom-fedor-lien-1_result.png sex-bathroom-neil-lien-2_result.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, when you say main character is a part of the main world not a center of it, does it mean we can play as other characters (preferably a male) also from time to time?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Well, the graphics for this game looks stunning, as it was with BB and the description for the game sounds promising as well, so hopefully this game will actually be completed, unlike it's big brother :)noexpression:)

I will probably not be playing it much myself, as female protagonists aren't really my cup of tea (and I am not a fan of online-DRM in my offline games at all), but I might give the game a try when it's done, just for the heck of it. The game certainly seems to have potential, and my guess is that the success of this game isn't depending on the quality of the game itself, but rather the reception of the fanbase of Big Brother.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Well this should be interesting...

Nice wishful thinking.
I still have not gotten to the end of the Ann path in BB. I think I picked it up on 3 different occasions and get to the room with no option to go inside 2 out of 3 times. Boring.

again a program that means it is allowed to call home without asking
I'm pretty sure the good folk at F95 are good at stripping the phone home elements out before posting.

2.60 star(s) 182 Votes