Jun 1, 2019
What are you talking about. The game can be downloaded from the links on the first post, and it's up to date.
calm down pal, the version i downloaded is 0.15 offline.. when i started there was no intro! no content for max it said.. i'm asking previous versions.. all the way from 0.1 or wherever this game started. or if i have understood something wrong, do explain., or if you have misunderstood do ask politely.

Last edited by a moderator:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
calm down pal, the version i downloaded is 0.15 offline.. when i started there was no intro! no content for max it said.. i'm asking previous versions.. all the way from 0.1 or wherever this game started. or if i have understood something wrong, do explain., or if you have misunderstood do ask politely.
The first version of offline game was 0.9. I don't think you'll find something interesting for Max in older versions (because it isn't). You better wait for 0.16 offline, end of month. But don't expect something special, Max line is far behind Kate line (1 update for Max vs. 2 updates for Kate).

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm playing 16 offline, at 1st I restart with the 10 offline old save, all I was done before in 15 offline gone my stat all at 1000, the best laptop and the money some stat with the png left, now I'm close the 15 offline but since 7 weeks in game I do not have fine for progress to to chemical quest! I just got 1 as I remember in 15 offline you got every 4 week! Like this I can't sleep with Alice or Julia or Fuck with Nick or Fedor like in V15. Can you do it again in V16?

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019

It's time to release 0.17. Hard to say if we've managed to do all we planned. On one hand, we didn't have the time to implement some important events (medical exams and side effects), but we did implement all technical stuff, even the parts we were originally planning for 0.18.

Now, about 0.17:
It's all about the main story, more specifically, college, committee, and rules. A long series of events and over 40 dialogs.
Implemented college committee interface (Kate will need a laptop) where she can check out current and future college rules.
Implemented punishment mechanics in the principal's office. Some text is currently missing, but it's temporary. Overall we added about 300 sprites.
In short, we've done all mechanics we planned and now we can easily add new college rules we need.
Right now the game only has one type of punishment: in the principal's office at 14:00, in uniform. But, implementing all graphics, logic and events for new rules (including naked punishments) is almost there and should be implemented in 0.18. Also, Kate can be punished without her skirt (and even naked) in some events already.
0.17 and 0.18 were always planned around the same theme, so separating them turned out to be a bit more complicated than expected. Some parts are too intertwined and won't work properly until 0.18. For example, in 0.18 Kate will be able to go commando in college, and of course people who catch her will react accordingly. For example, when Kate will be punished without her skirt. We already have the graphics, but it's not currently implemented in the game so you won't be able to see it until 0.18.
This month we've created a lot new graphics, including images for 0.18. Because of that, it should be released soonish. We're just starting to work on it so the release date might-and probably will-change, but we're hoping to release 0.18 around September 5th.

Today is August 16th and we are releasing 0.17 for our $40 Patrons. Next week on August 23rd, it will be released for our $20 Patrons. Four days later on August 27th, 0.17 will be released for our $10 Patrons. And three days after that, on August 30th, it will become available for our $5 Patrons. August 30th will also be the release day for an offline version of 0.16.
As always, your client will update to version 0.17 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

Have a good time!

It's time to release 0.17. Hard to say if we've managed to do all we planned. On one hand, we didn't have the time to implement some important events (medical exams and side effects), but we did implement all technical stuff, even the parts we were originally planning for 0.18.

Now, about 0.17:
It's all about the main story, more specifically, college, committee, and rules. A long series of events and over 40 dialogs.
Implemented college committee interface (Kate will need a laptop) where she can check out current and future college rules.
Implemented punishment mechanics in the principal's office. Some text is currently missing, but it's temporary. Overall we added about 300 sprites.
In short, we've done all mechanics we planned and now we can easily add new college rules we need.
Right now the game only has one type of punishment: in the principal's office at 14:00, in uniform. But, implementing all graphics, logic and events for new rules (including naked punishments) is almost there and should be implemented in 0.18. Also, Kate can be punished without her skirt (and even naked) in some events already.
0.17 and 0.18 were always planned around the same theme, so separating them turned out to be a bit more complicated than expected. Some parts are too intertwined and won't work properly until 0.18. For example, in 0.18 Kate will be able to go commando in college, and of course people who catch her will react accordingly. For example, when Kate will be punished without her skirt. We already have the graphics, but it's not currently implemented in the game so you won't be able to see it until 0.18.
This month we've created a lot new graphics, including images for 0.18. Because of that, it should be released soonish. We're just starting to work on it so the release date might-and probably will-change, but we're hoping to release 0.18 around September 5th.

Today is August 16th and we are releasing 0.17 for our $40 Patrons. Next week on August 23rd, it will be released for our $20 Patrons. Four days later on August 27th, 0.17 will be released for our $10 Patrons. And three days after that, on August 30th, it will become available for our $5 Patrons. August 30th will also be the release day for an offline version of 0.16.
As always, your client will update to version 0.17 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: Fuksara

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

We haven't written many news lately, so I'll try to post them more often. As you probably know, we have a public project board on Trello. Unfortunately, the things we're working on now aren't easy to explain in half a sentence, so I've decided to write a post about our current work.
You might have noticed we spent a lot of time on sandbox elements in the last couple of updates. While 0.17 had some story events about Kate getting her access to committee initiatives, it was mostly about under the hood mechanics we can use as a foundation for future college rules.
Anyway, back to 0.18. When it was first added into the game (around 0.4-0.5), a lot of college-related NPC behavior was heavily scripted, especially around Kate. For example, the game always shows every student even they shouldn't be in the classroom. If Kate isn't at college, there's no check if other students are missing classes, done their homework, there's no consequences, etc. Even in 0.17, if Kate doesn't go to college, no one's going to be punished at 14:00 since all the checks trigger during class events so only when Kate is present.
We've decided to move away from this practice and make all these checks independent from Kate's behavior. Students will be going to college, have classes (including PE and swimming even if there's no graphics), have medical checkups on Mondays, uniform checkups with Karen, and be punished at 14:00 if they deserve it regardless if Kate goes to college that day or not. We'll also add cheerleading practice after classes at 15:00 once Angela lets Kate in the squad.
Next we will work on medical checkups. This time we'll do everything right from the start and all events will start regardless if Kate is in college. By the way, other students already get punished regardless if Kate is present, but she still has to be present at the start of the day for students to earn punishments.
We also want to rework the process of students changing before PE and swimming. If we'll have enough time, you'll be able to see if some of the students don't wear their underwear. By the way, in the future (spoiler) changing rooms will become unisex.
We also have to rework after class cafe invites so the game checks if there's a medical exam or cheerleading practice before scheduling the date.
All of this is pretty important even if it will take some time. Either for the mechanic to work properly (cafe invites) or for the future when Max joins college (except cheerleading practice, he's not going to join the squad). Thankfully, we already have most of the graphics for 0.18 so we have some time to spare.

P.S. Today is August 23rd, one week since 0.17 release, which means release for our $20 Patrons. August 27th for $10 Patrons, August 30th for $5 Patrons. August 30th will also be the day we release offline 0.16.

Reactions: fsck and bobbo69

carlosdark

Aug 30, 2017
You already talked to her about nick, then. Now you need to talk to her about the basement, or if you already did, complete the rest of the progress quest, which are:

Julia and Nick in the bedroom: 12 out of 17
Kate is taking a bath and Julia with Nick come in: 3 out of 6
Midnight events when Kate is asleep: 11 out of 15
is done. i talked to julia about nick now my progress is 6/6, but i cant still use the pill T_T

Reactions: asd33asd33
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes