Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
So what was the poll about?
1. Further development of events with Yulia and Nick in the format of BDSM games.
2. Development of events with Yulia at home (without a Nick).
3. a Small development of opportunities in the fitness club (here we have big plans, but we will not be able to do everything in a small part of the time).
4. Developing a relationship with Alice (outside of working as a maid, it's more of a personal relationship).
5. Development of some events in the College

P.S Sorry my english

bblover

May 31, 2017
I have played this game when it was v0.12. And now I have a time for adult games again. Does v0.25 worth to play?
Btw I have never played with Max back then.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I'm really waiting for the new client - so the "online version" is really no fun. It is also hardly due to my computer or the online connection.
It was and is hanging because it is constantly "calling" a server. I really hope that with the new client this will be tackled.
Let's see how long it will take...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I care about Maria
Fixed.
Personally, I care more about Sophie.
I'm really waiting for the new client - so the "online version" is really no fun. It is also hardly due to my computer or the online connection.
It was and is hanging because it is constantly "calling" a server. I really hope that with the new client this will be tackled.
Let's see how long it will take...
DS actually said that in a public post that the lag issue is all because of the "ping" of people playing from nowhere near his server.
That's the whole story behind the new client (I think it's going entirely Offline*) which I think is going to start being the main focus starting with 0.27.

* All we'll have to do then is verify that we're paying him. And that will be that. No other outbound calls will have to be made.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
If I understand right, in 0.26 offline we can change all characters relations to Kate and Max. This is fucking good. This will change only one world, like Ann To mom, Alice to big Sister etc?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
also waiting veronica s wishes ^^
I fear they Veronica winning wishes was just a way to allow Kate to not win and we'll never see them. I would love to see Kate do wishes unrelated to the committee. Just as I'd like to see her using the butt plug in other opportunities outside of school, such as when cleaning Fedor's room or during punishment.

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
1591802056109.png Is there some sort of bug with this scene? The game keeps getting frozen every time I try to click the "Goodbye, Nicolas" button after the punishment scene in Nicolas's office with Kate's teacher. What should I do?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
View attachment 688291 Is there some sort of bug with this scene? The game keeps getting frozen every time I try to click the "Goodbye, Nicolas" button after the punishment scene in Nicolas's office with Kate's teacher. What should I do?

Dunno, but I'd try to reload from the last autosave, which should be on the morning of the same day.

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
Dunno, but I'd try to reload from the last autosave, which should be on the morning of the same day.
Tried to load from last autosave like you mentioned. Same result, still unable to click past the goodbye, Nicolas button.

The sad part is this section is a bottle neck for accessing the rest of the games content and quests. :(

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Tried to load from last autosave like you mentioned. Same result, still unable to click past the goodbye, Nicolas button.

The sad part is this section is a bottle neck for accessing the rest of the games content and quests. :(
Is your resolution set at the right ratio? It should be 16/9, or else the button activation boxes don't match with their pictures. For the button to activate you'd have to click somewhere near the button.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes