Others - Completed - Glassix [v1.0.1 Public] [Gaweb Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hobart Jasperz

There is a ton of content (esp. since this is version .19) in this game. I think the models are done well too, and the women are varied looking (a plus, so many of the women in other games look exactly the same). Many different kinks explored through the various women.
    If you are the type to go for 100% completeness, there will be a grind to get every image - but - IMHO - that really isn't necessary in this game. The vast majority of images and scenes can be obtained while avoiding most of the grindy elements.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ToffeeAce

an appealing way of playing with many possibilities. many female characters with individual characteristics. If the game had animations, 5 stars would be in it ;). as there is a lot of potential for expansion, it is hoped that this project will be run to the end. I am already waiting for the next update and I am curious what the next charaters will look like
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Joel Wolf

This is progressing very well. I like that you can corrupt the different people and how at different levels they do different things. You can combine some of the main characters together and now adding the different clothing is awesome.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Alteration

This game was interesting, however it's negatively impacted by the time constraints put forth by "Lily". Had this not been a requirement the game would have been much more enjoyable to me.

Another gripe is that the "Lily" character functionally acts as NTR for the protagonist and it is entirely unavoidable. It may be a one time NTR per character, but it being a fetish i do not enjoy (personal preference). finding out that every 7 in-game days it would be forced upon me caused me to drop the game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tmv

This game is about meeting girls all over town and interacting and corrupting them using 'magic glasses'. Not very original in general. Nor is the rendering of the girls very special.
    However the game is innovatieve and challenging to play, even with the walkthrough provided by the developper, due to the new AI system that make the girls move around town and more alive.
    Also the game is free and can be downloaded from the patreon site in increments.
    This developper should be nourished