Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Glimpses Of The Past [v0.4.0] Multi-Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(A mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC and it also unlocks the gallery of the game)​

Updated: 2021/08/26
Game/Creator: Glimpses Of The Past
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.4.0
Game Version: v0.4.0
Language: English/Russian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Planned Features:

NOTES: C. means Cocky points and K. means Kindly points. The same goes for russian version.
And I don't speak russian so any translation errors need to be reported to me.

DOWNLOAD: , OR

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
mod needs alittle work bounced up.jpg not sure if you can fix that or it was part of the game where the selections were suppost to be when you added the extra

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
mod needs alittle work View attachment 776446 not sure if you can fix that or it was part of the game where the selections were suppost to be when you added the extra
You need to keep selecting this to get the kiss scene, this is what is meant. The walkthrough in pdf has more information. If I put more words it would get worse.

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
Added the mod,, english translations were broke. Removed your mod, game plays just fine. Win 10 version 3.0

• Angry

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Added the mod,, english translations were broke. Removed your mod, game plays just fine. Win 10 version 3.0
Did you have the mod version 0.1.0 or the newest 0.1.5? some of the english translations were broken on the first release but they were fixed on the newest one. For me there was no issue.

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hi IAmAB, just wanted to alert you that there are a couple of errors in the walkthrough. (I used the pdf, but if you used that as the basis for your mod, there might be similar issues there.)

I'm sorry for this. I just corrected this in both the pdf and the mod. Thanks for telling me, I really appreciate it!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm sorry for this. I just corrected this in both the pdf and the mod. Thanks for telling me, I really appreciate it!
Not a problem. It's easy to miss things like that, even moreso when the script is in Russian. ;)

Neither of those errors were really deadly either, but it's best to avoid confusion if you can.

Good luck!

Reactions: Kris'is and IAmAB

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I noticed the mod itself is missing from the downloads. My guess, that answers my question on if that would work on the 0.3.1 version or not, and even more so if you are aware of the update. ;) I look forward to seeing your work on this, IAmAB.