4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
221.png

Overview:
This story will take you to the world of a lonely guy, who is trying to find himself.
He had very difficult childhood, the failure followed him everywhere. Now he is selfconfident grownup. But his old fucked up memories are following him.
You will have to make a decisions for him to conduct his future and change his past.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-25
Developer: MrStarRaccoon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.3.1): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod - Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2 -
Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Shg0_6b.png ldr3.png mgt_3e.png dt0_amd2a.png wt_1a.png prk_l_5.png zoe_cnm_3a.png ls_cf_5b.png ls_cf_8d.png

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Structure your request according to this template:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Also when using large sample pictures it's always better to use 'Thumbnail' option so they don't take up too much space. You should also provide the download links for your game since you're the developer. Speaking of you can contact staff/admins and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Got their brand name "raccoon" spelt wrong. Poor attention to detail all over. Messy description text. Cringy overdramatic writing. Age morphs didn't work well on those young characters, they don't look right. Renders look decent compared to the top devs, but nothing great. Usual overused daz characters and assets.

$25 per month for access at the time of release, and a single goal set at 500 patrons?

Last edited:

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Decent renders (but oh boy does the kid morphs look freaky) but really bad english translation makes the overly dramatic tones of the narrative jarring and boring.

Shows promise but has alot of room for improvement, especially in the writing department (or maybe its just the translation). Wish more devs were as eager to improve in their writing as many seem to be with rendering and "coding".

Also... that last scene will not go over well with alot of players (incoming NTR tag requests...) :)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The writing and translation are poor but the renders and animation are very generally pretty good. Lisa is stunning. Although, some of the other renders of children look a little dwarfish.

I'm trying to give the developer some benefit of the doubt, but the translation needs work, otherwise the storytelling will suffer. Animation at the end was unexpected and surprisingly good.

It is still too early to judge it as a complete work from MrStarRaccoon. See what happens in the next update. :) :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8 and d4164

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
Got their brand name "raccoon" spelt wrong. Poor attention to detail all over. Messy description text. Cringy overdramatic writing. Age morphs didn't work well on those young characters, they don't look right. Renders look decent compared to the top devs, but nothing great. Usual overused daz characters and assets.

$25 per month for access at the time of release, and a single goal set at 500 patrons?
Thanks for your criticism. It's my first game, English is not my mother language so I have to translate and write in two languages for most people and it's not easy for me. I have made a huge mistake with my brand, and I will fix it.
I don't force somebody to donate that amount. That's the point of Patron site. As you can see, I uploaded here my game for free.
If you want better to describe my "Messy description text", I will be waiting for your suggestions

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Decent renders (but oh boy does the kid morphs look freaky) but really bad english translation makes the overly dramatic tones of the narrative jarring and boring.

Shows promise but has alot of room for improvement, especially in the writing department (or maybe its just the translation). Wish more devs were as eager to improve in their writing as many seem to be with rendering and "coding".

Also... that last scene will not go over well with alot of players (incoming NTR tag requests...) :)
ntr?! Ok, Im out. Good luck

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
there is no NTR inside. relax.
Thanks for saying so. I will also wait for the dev to confirm it (for future updates, and if it will be avoidable, if there is one). I would be disappointed if there is, since that milf looks great ... a long time (From a mother love) that I'm looking for a new milf ... I'm sorry for my bad English

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for saying so. I will also wait for the dev to confirm it (for future updates, and if it will be avoidable, if there is one). I would be disappointed if there is, since that milf looks great ... a long time (From a mother love) that I'm looking for a new milf ... I'm sorry for my bad English
the potential NTR is that your "dad" bangs a potential love interest. lost interest in game after that.
falls into the NTR category most people go by in this site. (if someone else bangs the girl that the MC might hook with later then its NTR...at least thats what i see alot)

Edit: to clarify its not his wife who gets banged. i would understand that. it's the girl you meet up with flirt with her have a chance to get to like her. then sex scene happens after that.

Edit again: as of this post turns out it was an avoidable/skippable dream.

Last edited:

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I like the story not the writing but i like what you want to show.
Nice looking renders but the kid morphs need to be improve.
One major thing is that
If there is something going to happen between MC and that Monica girl then please reconsider that last scene.

Best of luck with your game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for your criticism. It's my first game, English is not my mother language so I have to translate and write in two languages for most people and it's not easy for me. I have made a huge mistake with my brand, and I will fix it.
I don't force somebody to donate that amount. That's the point of Patron site. As you can see, I uploaded here my game for free.
If you want better to describe my "Messy description text", I will be waiting for your suggestions
i could get by the language not prefect but it was readable. but that last scene with Monica and Johnathan...it gonna ruin interest for alot of people. myself included :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes