Unity - Gloryuse Maker [v1.14] [NeoEthik]

1. 5.00 star(s)

A. Dark

Actually in current state I would rate the game 4 starts. But I believe this game can turn into a true masterpiece if devs act a little more creative. Some suggestions like,
    1. Girl can be used from both sides of the wall at the same time by multiple men.
    2. Transparent male body show option with better quality penis and size control can make the scenes way more immersive.
    3. Lactation option
    etc
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fapokso

Boring. But straight forward, not much to say about this. It does as what the title describes a gloryhole maker, but that'd pretty much it. Your able to adjust the size of the models ass, tits, etc. Graphic wise is very basic but isn't ugly to look at like other 3d games. Different poses for each scene so more options for the player This is what a quickie looks like in a game format. Short, straight to the point, but at the end leaves you wanting more and wish you got offered lube. Worth a try if your interested, but isn't a must play, pump and dump.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

Well, the simulator is more or less, I say there is not much to do, you put the photo, adjust the body a little and that's it... there really isn't much. It's well made for what it is but it's not like it's a golden apple
  4. 5.00 star(s)

iwwan13

OK... This is faaar better than expected, options are amazing; sounds (actually too good, no complaints; animation tood enough. just overall amazing work.

Got hard as I was building my perfect behind, and then sounds... jesus christ.

Wishlist:
    More penis options (im uncut, so would be nice, and if noy for uncut its fine, but general shape and size options, skin color i guess for other people personally idc);
    crempie/outside cumming option (with proper animation)
    and designing the rest of the girl would be a DREAM.

Final thouhts: Whats there is plenty for a lot of fun; depending for far you wanna take this, if its left as is, cudos amazing game; but what I outlined here wouldbe amazing. Understandably thats a lot of work, but if you are commited, then why not eh?
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Cloud73

Great proof of concept, but not very much content yet.

Cum shots? Dialogue? Multi-person scenes? Sexual pace control?

Fapwall might be 2D, but it's winning out so far in the "stuck in the wall" hentai trope game contest. Not by much, but there's far more customization available in it, not to speak of the excessive amount of cumming your stand-in dicks can do.

Not really good enough yet, but I look forward to more.