GMan103 Collection [2021-09-14] [GMAN103/G-MAN103]

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
HARLEY2.gif

Overview:
Gman103 is a editor who edits comics/image sets into video format which he calls motion slideshow.​

Updated: 2021-09-14
Artist: GMAN103
Censorship: Sometimes
Language: English
Resolution: Above 1080P
Length: 25 seconds - 2:30 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
[Aroma_Sensei]Halloween_party_at_Frozen_Inc_girls340_5_1.gif

Last edited:

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
If you are an artist of something I did a full motion slide show contact me so we can work out a way that I hand projects over to you for your publications/patreon/whatever.. If would like to request me to look at some image set/comic contact me via message - don't post it here.

Last edited:

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I am not recruiting. I am posting my gallery - hence the files. I was told to post here before it will be moved to galleries.

The second post was being courteous to any creators of the stuff I am working on who might otherwise try to tell me to stop. If that needs to be removed for whatever reason then an admin should do so. I think its pretty clear this is a gallery. I am not looking to hire or be hired or make money.

If someone else needs to post my gallery to get that across then so be that as well.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I am not recruiting. I am posting my gallery - hence the files. I was told to post here before it will be moved to galleries.

The second post was being courteous to any creators of the stuff I am working on who might otherwise try to tell me to stop. If that needs to be removed for whatever reason then an admin should do so. I think its pretty clear this is a gallery. I am not looking to hire or be hired or make money.

If someone else needs to post my gallery to get that across then so be that as well.
In this forum then https://f95zone.to/forums/artwork.112/

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Otherwise you can simply post your stuff in the respective artists' thread, as long as it is not overwhelming, or if the artist doesn't have a fan art thread (check OP).

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I will wait for an admin to decide and I will then move accordingly. All I ask is that they view my files.
I was very clear with the admin[UncleVT] I spoke to and sent a link of a set I turned into an animation -
. I was then asked to post here prior to being moved. None of the content has fan art galleries and full conversions of comics would indeed be massive and would almost certainly interfere with those galleries.

If I have my own post in fanart - that could work but again I made it clear what I have and was told clearly what to do. Though if I need to be moved to fanart I would rather a COMMUNAL - Motion Comics/Slideshow post in fanart. It is really something anyone can learn and post if thats the route that needs to go down.

Last edited: