GML (GameMaker) Coding & Ruby Scripting (For Hire/Help)

fourtwonull

Apr 21, 2019
I've been following a bunch of projects I'd love to see come to light, but all of them have fallen off the grid due to inexperienced game devs. If you plan on creating your game with GameMaker or RPG Maker I have vast knowledge of the language and engine and am more than capable of handling the programming for your game. I'm not willing to attach my professional name to this site for obvious reasons, but I do want to let the consumers know that they are in general being played by anyone with a slight understanding of programming. It does not take multiple months to program yes/no answers into a Renpy game, and if you believe so you are being scammed. There's hundreds of users on this site creating competent renders, only for their games/mods to be stifled by a few lines of code. I do this for a living, and while I don't have great post history or anything to show off (for privacy reasons), I know what I'm doing. If you have renders you want included in a game, or made into it's own game, I can help. It's not hard, it all literally amounts to (Are these variables flagged true? If so do this, if not do this). In any real game engine this is ~4 lines of code tops. Wannabe devs are taking your money, and you're letting them cause you're horny or desperate. Knock it off.