RPGM Completed Complete Go!! Narukami Occult Club (Ressentiment)

satou123

May 24, 2020
1723556088915.png
Overview:
The Occult Club at Narukami Academy opened a gate to another world.
A great demon has spirited away one of their friends, so they're crossing over on a rescue adventure.

Release Date: 2016-02-21
Version: 1.05
Developer:
DL:
Censored: Yes
Language: English (ChatGPT-3.5)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:

Last edited:

satou123

May 24, 2020
It was such a hard game to translate. The game kept crashing when I applied the translation, but I finally got it to work after many tries.

There may be some untranslated lines because I had to make a bunch of changes to the translation to get the game to work.

Edit: Game crash again on later part, will take a look at the translated file again tomorrow

Edit: Fix and update link.

Last edited:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Thanks for doing it! it's always nice to see people not forgetting about Ressentiment. This website really gatekeep it

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

Mr.Giggles

Nov 20, 2017
It was such a hard game to translate. The game kept crashing when I applied the translation, but I finally got it to work after many tries.

There may be some untranslated lines because I had to make a bunch of changes to the translation to get the game to work.

Edit: Game crash again on later part, will take a look at the translated file again tomorrow

Edit: Fix and update link.

Holy shit thank you so much I've always wanted to play this and even had an aborted attempt at translating it myself!!