RPGM Completed Goblin Attack ~The Little Tale of the Vengeful Goblin~ [Final] [Circle One]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ154853_img_main.png

Overview:
A goblin squad attacked the village to get at Risa, but her protector Alicia swatted down P-Goblin (the Protagonist) and three others. P-Goblin fled for his life. He later awokein an abandoned mine, where a strange crystal spoke to him...

"You died," said the crystal, "but I have resurrected you."

P-Goblin took his second chance to do what he'd failed the first time. He would kidnap Risa, f*ck her silly, and take revenge on Alicia!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-26
Release Date: 2015-05-15
Developer: Circle One
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (DeepL Translation by Shisaye )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ154853_img_smp1.png RJ154853_img_smp2.png RJ154853_img_smp3.png

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
Playing the prologue, so far the MTL isn't too terrible. It definitely isn't immersive and I can see translation errors but it's not much worse than a lot of the grammatical mistakes I usually see in games by native speakers. The biggest issue I have is that it for some reason puts the same line in twice just in a different word order lol

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
from the scale of 1 to poetry of shakespeare, how bad is the MTL?
Playing the prologue, so far the MTL isn't too terrible. It definitely isn't immersive and I can see translation errors but it's not much worse than a lot of the grammatical mistakes I usually see in games by native speakers. The biggest issue I have is that it for some reason puts the same line in twice just in a different word order lol
it's just shy of a proper-trans 8/10 imo. the biggest problem it has is no word-wrapping.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
If there are word wrap issues, then we should point out where it is in game so Shiyase can fix it.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
This artstyle is familiar, I wonder if the other game they made where you fight against gobbos ever got a translation or anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote