Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Out of curiosity, have you two considered doing a GPT-4o based translation like what dazedanon does? I recognize it's probably prohibitively expensive, but I was curious if it's ever been discussed.
I've definitely thought about it. This game has 32,000 unique text strings and some of them are quite long. DeepL is free and very bad at implementing bot protection. But yes, I have considered it and once the game is DLC complete I'll look into it more seriously.

Can you make guide goblin ? I cant read Japanese
Like who character for best goblin and food for goblin
Read the instructions in the OP.

MuninKai since using the literal translated names will cause text clustering, I suggest we use their usual name instead.
View attachment 3941459

Like this:
View attachment 3941469
Yeah, I noticed this when I was doing some of the testing. At least peperoncino appears to have changed how they do text boxes so it just causes janky text overflows instead of completely breaking the gallery screen! I'll makes some changes and maybe a FGO easter egg instead of the (ver).

Reactions: PossiblyAPerson

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Game was stealth patched on DLSite apparently game is able to be cleared legit now:

・08/15 update version
The events for Kokin Doppo Tadakatsu and Dokuganryu Masamune have progressed and can now be captured.

The escape event for Saburo Nobunaga will no longer occur, and you will no longer be able to fight the Rokutenmaou Nobunaga Defense version.
As a result, if you capture Saburo Nobunaga, Gracia, Mitsuhide, and Takeda Shingen will no longer appear.

If you capture Ranmaru and Yasuke without capturing Saburo Nobunaga and clear the first battle at Furuwatari Castle,
Azuchi Castle will appear, and the three will appear afterwards.

Google Translate butchered names but you get the idea.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
No, no, they get it near perfect.

Kokin Doppo Tadakatsu, Dokuganryu Masamune, Rokutenmaou Nobunaga are exactly what they're called in the game. It's just that GG decided to keep the Japanese pronounciation of the nicknames instead of translating into English.

Reactions: evil12

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Game was stealth patched on DLSite apparently game is able to be cleared legit now:
Also god, I hate the stealth patch so much. Usually they'll inform you what was changed and what was fixed, right on the store page. Which I have been keeping an eye out on for the last few days, and thought that it still wasn't fixed.

How do you know about the patch anyway?

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Also god, I hate the stealth patch so much. Usually they'll inform you what was changed and what was fixed, right on the store page. Which I have been keeping an eye out on for the last few days, and thought that it still wasn't fixed.

How do you know about the patch anyway?

This site makes guides for games including input from players that leave comments, somebody found out and spread the word.
Can confirm game was updated to ゴブリンの巣穴_戦国餓鬼道_240815

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
I hate stealth patch too, and you can't just download patch you have to download the whole thing again from scratch.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

・08/15 update version
The events for Kokin Doppo Tadakatsu and Dokuganryu Masamune have progressed and can now be captured.

The escape event for Saburo Nobunaga will no longer occur, and you will no longer be able to fight the Rokutenmaou Nobunaga Defense version.
As a result, if you capture Saburo Nobunaga, Gracia, Mitsuhide, and Takeda Shingen will no longer appear.

If you capture Ranmaru and Yasuke without capturing Saburo Nobunaga and clear the first battle at Furuwatari Castle,
Azuchi Castle will appear, and the three will appear afterwards.

Just after I finish releasing the game too!

how do I become a contributer?
It'll probably take a day or two for me to get it ready, but I plan on putting all the text of the game in a simple format and dropping it on my Google Drive. You can download the text files, correct the MTL/translate the Japanese at your leisure, then send it back to me. I'll handle all the technical parts, you just do the leg work of translating. Full credit of course!

RazgrizX

Oct 28, 2019
Thank You so much! I've been playing JP version and using my Google Lens to translate here and there for while!
I really love the theme this time around and the game improved a lot from previous games too!!

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
There is a bug, and one that I can live with.

Chiyome's skill, Jujutsu says it has 50% to inflict Sleep on a random target.
It is, however, also have the added effect of dealing dmg to enemies in a straight line (similar to Nabenosuke). Obviously, Sleeping an enemy just to wake them up with damage make no sense, so it must be a bug.

Either way, don't sleep (hah) on Chiyome and her skill.

Reactions: yitohi1119

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
How to unlock the 5th ending? I already have Hanzo and Kotaro but who is Nabenosuke and Bennosuke? Translation mistake maybe??

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Previous guide had some serious mistakes, namely mistaking True Kenshin and True Tadakatsu (lol), and mistranslating some skills effects. Should be fixed now.
FYI Yasuke can have up to 14 gobbabies (without bonuses, at least that's the highest amount I've seen)

yitohi1119

Jan 15, 2024
I think the item trap effects are messed up.

Examples:
Chimera Flank, the 4th item on first tab (4x40hp heal), applied some purple thing on my side that had some unknown effect.
Moongrass Flower, 1st item on second tab (1x unit invulnerable), applied 50% healing at start of the first turn.

Last edited:

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Lol if you complete the Heroes Fall ED, you unlock the gallery. However, this causes a bug? when entering gallery the game crashes because the game tries to open "st_331_00a.png" which doesn't exist in data.xp3, so most likely the game is trying to access a future dlc .png file. If you revert to the original version you're able to view the gallery again. Avoid Heroes Fall ending for now I guess.