Lokiaincrad

Apr 14, 2024
and here the latest post of ci en

For those who purchased “Goblin's den Sengoku Gakindo
To all who have purchased “Goblin's Den: Sengoku Gakindo
This is a list of bug fixes.
Please update your game data.

Bug Fixes

In the tutorial, if all enemies were killed before the explanation was completed, the game would become inoperable.
 →Fixes
The game crashes when the opening movie is played (the scene right after the first goblin appears).
 →Fixed.
 →The cause of the problem is being investigated. (A version of the game that does not play the movie has been distributed to those who are experiencing this problem.
Some of the dots are painted in black.
 →Please wait a little longer.
The effects and texts of traps are different.
 →Fixes
Error drop occurs when evolving Nabenosuke and Bontenmaru.
 →Fixed. The error message “File : base.ks line : 161” is all this.
Character's voice is the one of TheFable.
 →Under investigation.
Frequent bitmap loading errors.
 →Frequent bitmap loading errors - Under investigation.
Enemy status icons are not drawn in the correct position.
 →Fixed
The captured Saburo Nobunaga evolves and disappears, and only the scenario ID is displayed.
 →Fixed. Fixed. He does not evolve in the current version.
The recollection of Ranmaru and Yasuke is not opened.
 →Fixed.
Error occurs when fighting enemies in the Adventurer's Tower.
 →Fixed
An error occurred when mating Yami Chiyo with a hungry wrestler.
 →Fixed
An error occurs when selecting “Saburo Nobunaga”, “Muramasa”, or “Nitendoraku Musashi” for the dinner function.
 →Under investigation
Error occurs when Mitsuhide and Garasha appear.
 →Fixed
Error occurs when the cursor is moved to “Nobunaga the 6th Heavenly Demon King” in the recollection.
 →Fixed

We are sure that you have experienced various problems while playing the game.
If you would like to share your thoughts with us in the form of a request, it would be difficult to include all of them, but there is a possibility that we will take them into consideration and reflect them in our work.

We would be very happy to hear your thoughts and impressions.

Thank you for your continued support of Goblin's Den Sengoku Gakkimichi.
That's a lot of bugs ,

well a good notion is that they actually work quickly , a bad one is that all these bugs are present on a released product and there are also some bugs missing they havent mentioned.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
A little offtopic, but has anyone else also on the impression that the studio is experimenting with AI generated images?
There are some minor defects on the images that resembles AI to me

For example:
View attachment 3948674

Idk, maybe those are just minor defects and Im incorrectly assuming it has to do with AI
and anyone want a bug save where i have

yep there is trace ai
look at kotarou sex scene with goblin champion
there is her hand on the goblin thigh and over kotarou head
Those are more likely artist's defects rather than AI defects.

DLsite has a VERY strict policy regarding AI arts, and your work must be tagged with AI generated if you use it in any shape or form. Even if you only use your own art to feed the AI.

Regarding the defects. It should be clear to you that Peperoncino'a artists only have 1 "base" CG, and then add other layers into it to create different scenes. Those are most likely defects coming from this process.

Reactions: yitohi1119

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Muninkai and Viktor2104, have you ever considered tossing a tip jar at the bottom of your work? I always appreciate what you do. Like ? Not sure if that violates f95zone policy or anything. Thanks again and I look forward to when the game is a little less buggy.
I second this motion. Helping us play this great series all these years deserves a gift.
Don't do anything for me. Muninkai deserves it.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Potential causes for this error may include:
- Cheesing using the "right-click when trap selection" method
- Using any screen size other than 100% or fullscreen

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Latest version 240819 available on dlsite, works well so far no bugs I've run into.

Does anybody know how to get Time Out Endings 2 and 3? Or if it's a bug not being able to get them? I have fulfilled the conditions for both endings and it still only triggers Time Out Ending 1.

I've also gotten all 3 fallen heroes endings and still can't unlock gallery the option is greyed out.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Latest version 240819 available on dlsite, works well so far no bugs I've run into.

Does anybody know how to get Time Out Endings 2 and 3? Or if it's a bug not being able to get them? I have fulfilled the conditions for both endings and it still only triggers Time Out Ending 1.

I've also gotten all 3 fallen heroes endings and still can't unlock gallery the option is greyed out.
Timeout 2 -> more than 10 but less than 15 heroines lewd (and alive)
Timeout 3 -> more than 15 heroines lewd
Don't lewd all the heroines that are required for other endings, or else those will automatically play.

TITAN-ia

May 4, 2023
A little off topic, but has anyone noticed that on certain H-Scenes, the dialogue/subtitle box would cover up a noticeable portion of the scene? I've never noticed the problems in the previous games. It kinda' makes me wish that the dialogue/subtitle box is more transparent.

Reactions: yitohi1119

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Timeout 2 -> more than 10 but less than 15 heroines lewd (and alive)
Timeout 3 -> more than 15 heroines lewd
Don't lewd all the heroines that are required for other endings, or else those will automatically play.
ahhh missed the lewd part tyvm

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
and here the latest post of ci en

For those who purchased “Goblin's den Sengoku Gakindo
To all who have purchased “Goblin's Den: Sengoku Gakindo
This is a list of bug fixes.
Please update your game data.

Bug Fixes

In the tutorial, if all enemies were killed before the explanation was completed, the game would become inoperable.
 →Fixes
The game crashes when the opening movie is played (the scene right after the first goblin appears).
 →Fixed.
 →The cause of the problem is being investigated. (A version of the game that does not play the movie has been distributed to those who are experiencing this problem.
Some of the dots are painted in black.
 →Please wait a little longer.
The effects and texts of traps are different.
 →Fixes
Error drop occurs when evolving Nabenosuke and Bontenmaru.
 →Fixed. The error message “File : base.ks line : 161” is all this.
Character's voice is the one of TheFable.
 →Under investigation.
Enemy status icons are not drawn in the correct position.
 →Fixed
The captured Saburo Nobunaga evolves and disappears, and only the scenario ID is displayed.
 →Fixed. Fixed. He does not evolve in the current version.
The recollection of Ranmaru and Yasuke is not opened.
 →Fixed.
Error occurs when fighting enemies in the Adventurer's Tower.
 →Fixed
An error occurred when mating Yami Chiyo with a hungry wrestler.
 →Fixed
An error occurs when selecting “Saburo Nobunaga”, “Muramasa”, or “Nitendoraku Musashi” for the dinner function.
 →Under investigation
Error occurs when Mitsuhide and Garasha appear.
 →Fixed
Error occurs when the cursor is moved to “Nobunaga the 6th Heavenly Demon King” in the recollection.
 →Fixed

We are sure that you have experienced various problems while playing the game.
If you would like to share your thoughts with us in the form of a request, it would be difficult to include all of them, but there is a possibility that we will take them into consideration and reflect them in our work.

We would be very happy to hear your thoughts and impressions.

Thank you for your continued support of Goblin's Den Sengoku Gakkimichi.
so are we also going to get this fix too? And when for us pirates?

RazgrizX

Oct 28, 2019
There are no scenes for that demon Oda Nobunaga for me both after I beat her and when my goblins are making a mess of her.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
so are we also going to get this fix too? And when for us pirates?
Eventually, yes, this is a WIP. It's going to take some time for someone to upload it, me to process it, and then reupload it.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Eventually, yes, this is a WIP. It's going to take some time for someone to upload it, me to process it, and then reupload it.
I didn't know you didn't buy it.

Let me try uploading mine. Pirating sites are pretty slow when it come to small updates.

Reactions: MuninKai

scrappy007

Feb 16, 2018
Where is Nobunaga gone? Still have SAN to live? Error?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this happens when you immediately mate her consecutively right after giving birth, i managed to find a workaround for this by giving her 3 turns rest after giving birth, by doing this the "escaping" bug wont trigger at all

not like it matters anymore because its already fixed, but just in case you're wondering