Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
wow, this game alot of bug, i tried viktor2104 newest version and Muninkai version, i try to unlock all character save from newest version then paste the save back to muninkai ver which it worked, all evolution character still have MTL no crash or any error, but the newest version i cant unlock both kenshin and Tadakatsu same time to unlock the final ending, according to viktor2104 guide if i attack Torachiyo and pass 2 turn Torachiyo just running away and kenshin will appear, i capture kenshin but Torachiyo which is now are true Tadakatsu wont attack me even round 90/100, took me 5 hours cant unlock that ending. View attachment 3956511
As mentioned, the map is WIP. The text I wrote is quite confusing.
Tadakatsu, the one you're looking for, is the evolved version of Nabenosuke.

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Just hit the placeholder evolved Nobunaga. Man that's bad lol. Who goes and releases a sengoku themed game where Nobunaga of all characters is unfinished? Hope they can patch that up sooner rather than later

SHSLReader

Sep 14, 2017
Goblin Burrow: Sengoku Gakidou Ver.240821

For this version, how do I patch in the english port? Because the data is xp3 and not a folder of all the data, so just adding the patch files doesn't work

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Just hit the placeholder evolved Nobunaga. Man that's bad lol. Who goes and releases a sengoku themed game where Nobunaga of all characters is unfinished? Hope they can patch that up sooner rather than later
They did. We just haven't got the EN version for it yet.

juz410

Sep 22, 2022
Just curious, is it a bug or they changes the voice over during the CG? In this new game there's no more voice over during CG only the girl's moaning sound at the background.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm playing the august 21st Japanese build. Did they release a new one already?
Sorry, I meant they removed the Nobunaga escaping event. It's not supposed to happen yet.

Nobunaga is planned to have 3 versions. Young (Saburou) ver, and 2 Demon Kings versions.

The third one was supposed to be the "secret last boss" that the message after clearing a run tells you about. But even without it, Nobunaga can still be considered "feature conplete", since she has a "True" version already.

Last edited:
Reactions: cj5kn

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Just curious, is it a bug or they changes the voice over during the CG? In this new game there's no more voice over during CG only the girl's moaning sound at the background.
Voice will be added in later update. This is normal for a Peperoncino release.

Reactions: juz410

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Sorry, I meant they removed the Nobunaga escaping event. It's not supposed to happen yet.

Nobunaga is planned to have 3 versions. Young (Saburou) ver, and 2 Demon Kings versions.

The third one was supposed to be the "secret last boss" that the message after clearing a run tells you about. But even without it, Nobunaga can still be considered "feature conplete", since she has a "True" version already.
I see. That makes sense since I'm playing on a save started from the release version and probably hit the event before updating. I probably wouldn't have noticed the glitched escape event happening at all if not for its existence being pointed out here. I was not expecting her to return 30 turns later though with no dialogue and the majority of her related assets being placeholder though lol

Screenshot.png

Kinda underwelming abilities though, so I won't complain too much if I can't get this version of her anymore

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
I see. That makes sense since I'm playing on a save started from the release version and probably hit the event before updating. I probably wouldn't have noticed the glitched escape event happening at all if not for its existence being pointed out here. I was not expecting her to return 30 turns later though with no dialogue and the majority of her related assets being placeholder though lol

View attachment 3958754

Kinda underwelming abilities though, so I won't complain too much if I can't get this version of her anymore
you can capture the Evolve Nobunaga defend version by not capture the young nobunaga and after capture ranmaru and yasuke they gonna attack you at wave 42 or 48 i think, if Evolve Nobunaga attack you that version is bugged for now, if you capture evolve nobunaga def version she can breed normaly like the other.

Reactions: cj5kn

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if this sort of thing interests others, but I do appreciate that even if the already posted English translation is far from done, thanks to it unlocking the data it's possible to edit things to make things go a lot easier.