Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Cheat save file with alot of food.

this save are not unlocked all gallary, just cheated item.

just create save slot 1 then overwrite cheated save and then load it.

p.s: with those cheated item the evolved hero still can beat the shit out of you, lol, so maybe you still need guide from viktor, i create super goblin for myself that can one hit everyone but thats no fun anymore so i dont wanna share those.
1724494887567.png 1724494904826.png

Reactions: TuanCao

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
May I ask how did you cheat for the food?

I kinda have a way but it's just classic Cheat Engine function. And I can't get the traps.
it just classic cheat engine, when i got the food address, just click on the food adress then right click "browse this memory region" then press Ctrl+4 to change all number to 4 byte and find the food number u have, trap are above the food adress iirc, just scroll up and down find the number matching the trap u have, then edit one by one. if you edit number in memory region it can cause some mistake can lead number of the food goes to few billion make the game crash so be careful.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Do the turn specifics change based on difficulty choice?
Yes. Every star means the appearance turn of attackers get reduced by 10 (so on a 2-star difficulty, Ranmaru and Yasuke appear start attacking in turn 29)

Mike9557

Apr 20, 2022
I am wondering what're the victory conditions in this game? I beat every level and get it to day 100.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Seems there will be a english and chinese version according to ci-en.
This is welcome news, but I believe it will take quite some time. Plus, I think that the DLCs somehow don't get translated whenever they release an English patch before all DLC are out? Can someone confirm that?

Reactions: leochan22

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
This is welcome news, but I believe it will take quite some time. Plus, I think that the DLCs somehow don't get translated whenever they release an English patch before all DLC are out? Can someone confirm that?
Given how the DLCs work in this game, most likely.

And they'll probably use machine translation anyway, so it wouldn't be better than what we already had.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019

And they'll probably use machine translation anyway, so it wouldn't be better than what we already had.
i remember rumor back then in the fable will have steam version and english too, even now we dont have any news about that, i think they abandon it and move to sengoku english only then.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016

From what I can see only one of their 4 translated games was machine translated I think so high chance is a official translation although you are right about dlc not being translated.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone mind sharing the latest update? It was updated today and says content was added.