Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

scrappy007

Feb 16, 2018
im very looking forward to nobunaga's 3rd form, so far their characters' alt forms are never disappointing to me

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Too big, maybe cut it up into two?
Try these:

My full save included (Before the update, not sure if anything was really added). If you don't want it, just delete savedata folder or don't extract from archive.

Last edited:
Reactions: leochan22

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Thanks for sharing. Also do you know what was added?
Apparently, some? (maybe all) of the missing graphics were added. Some conditions for learning skills were changed. None of this info was confirmed or stated by devs, just players finding them while playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kak99

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Hnh. I've been playing around trying to get all the endings, but thus far for some reason ending 5 eludes me. I already have the needed characters (i.e. Kotaro, Keiji, Nabenosuke and Bennosuke) and have them in a lewd state, yet no ending.

What I did was make a save from just before the latter two evolve into Tadakatsu and Masamune, which was also just before Sixth Heaven Demon Lord Nobunaga and thus Shingen and Kenshin appear.

Thing is, I got the Shingen and Kenshin ending and the Heroes Fall ending, but loading my earlier game to get ending 5 doesn't seem to work. It just won't trigger. Am beginning to suspect I'll have to try getting Ending 5 in New Game +, but I remember lewding all available heroines previously including the required 4, and no ending triggered.

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Hnh. I've been playing around trying to get all the endings, but thus far for some reason ending 5 eludes me. I already have the needed characters (i.e. Kotaro, Keiji, Nabenosuke and Bennosuke) and have them in a lewd state, yet no ending.

What I did was make a save from just before the latter two evolve into Tadakatsu and Masamune, which was also just before Sixth Heaven Demon Lord Nobunaga and thus Shingen and Kenshin appear.

Thing is, I got the Shingen and Kenshin ending and the Heroes Fall ending, but loading my earlier game to get ending 5 doesn't seem to work. It just won't trigger. Am beginning to suspect I'll have to try getting Ending 5 in New Game +, but I remember lewding all available heroines previously including the required 4, and no ending triggered.
If you count the bad ending as ending 1, you're talking about ending 6. I'll assume you need the one with characters you mentioned. What worked for me is, after having them all in the lewd state, have one of the four mate with a gob and it should trigger the ending. They must not be awakened of course because that makes them a different character entirely. So your save must be with the four mentioned captured, lewd, and then initiate a mating sequence.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
If you count the bad ending as ending 1, you're talking about ending 6. I'll assume you need the one with characters you mentioned. What worked for me is, after having them all in the lewd state, have one of the four mate with a gob and it should trigger the ending. They must not be awakened of course because that makes them a different character entirely. So your save must be with the four mentioned captured, lewd, and then initiate a mating sequence.
Oh! My mistake, you're right, it's ending 6.

I did indeed try something similar to you (all were lewd and I had all of them mate with a gob), but it didn't work. But it's possible that because the save came from before the newest update on Dl.site, something went wrong. I'm going to try in a New Game plus.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Apparently, some? (maybe all) of the missing graphics were added. Some conditions for learning skills were changed. None of this info was confirmed or stated by devs, just players finding them while playing.
Can you confirm this ?

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Can you confirm this ?
I can. At least in regards to the missing graphics. The latest build off of Dl.site is 240823.

In addition, it allowed Takechiyo to be put into the Debauched/ Lewd state, and also added events for Inahime and Tadakatsu as well as Yasuke and Ranmaru.

Last edited:

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Hm. As part of a New Game plus I caught Kotaro, Bennousuke, Keiji and Nabonusuke, but even after getting them into the Debauched state and mating them Ending 6 still didn't trigger.

But I suspect it's because in my haste I fed them meat to bring down their SAN, bringing them into the Debauched state before mating for the first time.

Also, as an FYI if using the English patch in the first post, it seems that it might not cause the appearance of the "awakened" characters. Their intro events play, but they don't actually appear. I had to take the save game and copy it over to my 240823 version, and only then did their battles actually spawn.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hm. As part of a New Game plus I caught Kotaro, Bennousuke, Keiji and Nabonusuke, but even after getting them into the Debauched state and mating them Ending 6 still didn't trigger.

But I suspect it's because in my haste I fed them meat to bring down their SAN, bringing them into the Debauched state before mating for the first time.

Also, as an FYI if using the English patch in the first post, it seems that it might not cause the appearance of the "awakened" characters. Their intro events play, but they don't actually appear. I had to take the save game and copy it over to my 240823 version, and only then did their battles actually spawn.
On the last bit, yes. The 0812 version has game crashing bugs on two of the heroine evolutions so I disabled the system altogether rather than try to bugfix it myself. It is fixed in 0823 and the translation for that will go live tonight or tomorrow depending on my upload speeds.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I can. At least in regards to the missing graphics. The latest build off of Dl.site is 240823.

In addition, it allowed Takechiyo to be put into the Debauched/ Lewd state, and also added events for Inahime and Tadakatsu as well as Yasuke and Ranmaru.
Thanks

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live!

Big thanks to viktor2104, leochan22, and WM-R for contributing to the translation! Look forward to more English translation and less DeepL poetry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live!

GoFile mirror will go up when it stops being useless and allows me to upload the file.

Big thanks to viktor2104, leochan22, and WM-R for contributing to the translation! Look forward to more English translation and less DeepL poetry.

thank you very much kind sir

Lokiaincrad

Apr 14, 2024
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live!

GoFile mirror will go up when it stops being useless and allows me to upload the file.

Thank you a lot guys for your great work .
Also ; does anyone know if this 023 version has the heroines's VA added or not ?

Lew183

Sep 24, 2020
Screenshot (18).png
This keeps happening to me against Masamune evolution and forces me to reset does this happen to anyone else