Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Guys did the dev mentioned anywhere about Capture scene addition for certain heroine ? or it will be like Fable where some capture scene doesn't exist ?

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
just finish the sengoku ending
and trying the last ending on gallery where we conquered the evolved girl
and what the hell they are strong as fuck
got my ass kicked several times before i defeat them i almost lost my entire goblin just defeating one of them

Lew183

Sep 24, 2020
Good catch. DeepL inserted a coding block that my cleanup script didn't catch. Here I go patching the game again!
No problem I guess I was playing the game from beginning to end trying to get all the scenes the hard way and I stumbled upon this

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
just finish the sengoku ending
and trying the last ending on gallery where we conquered the evolved girl
and what the hell they are strong as fuck
got my ass kicked several times before i defeat them i almost lost my entire goblin just defeating one of them
Tip: get a goblin (preferably shaman) with Strategy from Hanbei. Should make those fights a lot easier.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
should i play mgc or atk path?
They aren't exclusive. If you are only breeding one goblin:seedbed pair at a time to keep strong control over your stat lines you are going to powerscale too slowly. You also need both MGC and ATK because you can't put multiple goblin types in your armies, so you need ATK for the Warriors and Nobles, and MGC for the Daimyo and Onmyo.

ri0412

Oct 29, 2022
They aren't exclusive. If you are only breeding one goblin:seedbed pair at a time to keep strong control over your stat lines you are going to powerscale too slowly. You also need both MGC and ATK because you can't put multiple goblin types in your armies, so you need ATK for the Warriors and Nobles, and MGC for the Daimyo and Onmyo.
any good MGC skill? i only see about 5 skill in current patch

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
any good MGC skill? i only see about 5 skill in current patch
Scorching Heat is the best early one, since it does consistent ST damage. It's really the only MGC skill worth breeding in until you get to the late game seedbeds.