RPGM - Completed - Goblin Conqueror [Final] [BanameiR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

This game is just awesome. The protagonist is a swordwoman, and you cant go wrong with them! There are also a LOT of unique scenes in this game, and some bad ends. Most important, you can make a "virgin" playthrough, which feels good and it's actually quite hard!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SpiderGamerXxx

I have no idea why this got a thread just now when it's been fully translated a long while ago by someone.

Although in all honesty maybe it's my fault for not reporting.
    Anyways, don't expect too much out of the game.

Awfully simple gameplay, rock paper scissors, answer is essentially given to you via the speech bubble during combat, sex scenes are definitely pretty good though, I have a weakness for my characters getting fucked by those goblins. Awfully disappointed with how short the game is though, also, you don't need to buy anything to progress. Ending is very cliffhanger, it actually got interesting, the plot I mean. I honestly love how it's been built up from the start of meeting the antagonist.

Also isn't her name Kaname? Idk where the "mi" at the end of her name came from.

I haven't played this translation but the one I played is totally understandable and covers a decent amount either way.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Brylington

Pretty good game. Only takes 3 hours or less to beat and get all endings. Art looks fine, the story was alright, and the gameplay is simple enough once you understand the attack patterns. Easy virgin run for those of you who do those, though you don't get anything for it. You only fuck goblins and goblin hybrids so if you're hoping for some normal sex this ain't the game for you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Roxas902

I don't know what cj5kn was smoking when they made their review, so I'm going to clear up a few things. The combat in this game is not remotely random. The only reason they seem to believe it is random is because they played it in Japanese, where they wouldn't be able to understand the text cues. Each type of attack is indicated by our character's thoughts, and can be figured out within the first few minutes of playing. The only time where you might get confused is when she says "Looks like they're regretting it", as that one changes depending on the attack they made that they are regretting. Once again though, pay a little bit of attention and you'll figure out that as well - it is pretty intuitive. As for the game itself, it is fun and simple, doesn't try to be anything but what it says it is. Genuinely solid, so if it looks appealing to you there is no reason not to try it out.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

drchainchair2

This is a short, fun, and overall solid game. It is also entirely linear, with one optional divergence while pregnant. There are two ending branches depending on the submission score. There are a few extra scenes at the very end of the submission ending.

H-scenes are good, and there is progression depending on how many times you've seen that particular one (up to 3). There is a focus on breeding.

Combat is straightforward rock-paper-scissors but there's a hint as to what the opponent is going to do. I enjoyed this method because it was a bit novel and also allowed a player to lose without intentionally having to try to lose.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

doppio2222

What I expected was your run-of-the-mill JPRG H-game and what I got was... something that was surprisingly much better.
    Pros:
    - The game doesn't drag; the pacing is good and never do you feel like you're stuck in some place for too long.
    - The story is honestly surprisingly investing alongside the writing. It could've been... much worse but somehow it manages to be both comedic and then a bit cool at the end.
    - The art, while it might look somewhat amateurish, honestly fits the vibe of the game and the scenes look good if that's the stuff you're interested in.
    - There are sound effects to the scenes as opposed to just silence and the awkward sound of your finger tapping the Z key to get through.
    - The game isn't too long; around 2-4 hours depending on how fast you are.
    Cons:
    - The gameplay is... a little too unpolished I guess. Or, the fighting is. The concept itself is fine, but it's sort of like playing Rock-Paper-Scissors in that you have no clue if you've picked the right option or not. This sounds cool on paper, but if you're someone like me that tries to do a virgin run first try then it can get... a little irritating. (Virgin run doesn't award you with a special ending btw that's just something I like doing myself.) EDIT: turns out it's actually pretty straight-forward if you pay attention early on lmao so strike this point.
    - This is just a minor one but I guess no voice-effects for the scenes sort of counts as a con.
    - This is sort of dumb but the game feels sort of small? Like. it feels like there could be more scenes given the corruption system.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Despite all of that, I'd honestly recommend it if you just want something short and fun. Surprisingly philosophical after a certain point and the end is honestly very cool. I do hope that the author makes more games, either ones just as short or some that are a little longer bc they definitely have a knack for it.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

cj5kn

Played this in Japanese a while back. It gets everything right except the gameplay, which it gets so very wrong. It's almost completely random, and this leads to a tremendous amount of frustration when trying to actually complete the game. If it had stuck with typical RPG maker combat instead this would be an easy 5
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Veteran2022

I played this game in japanese version before and i really loved it, that why im very excited when the steam version come out .

The art for me is very beautiful and the combat has an unique rock-sissor-leaf system that actually doesnt rely on luck very much, but on player's prediction by looking at how the heroine comments on the enemies behaviors, and act accordingly in order the counter them(or be countered).

About the story, i dont want to spoil it so i will leave you to experient it yourself but for me i find the story very interesting, i also love how characters express themself in the game, and how they interact with each other, how the events affects the heroine, that make the story more engaging, make me even more curious and want explore the game to the last detail. There are 3 endings so the game is replayable as well.

The only cons of this game is that its not long enough, left me wanting more after completed evething, good thing is that the dev is making the 2nd game that in the same universe, so if you like this game you can follow the dev's ci-en page, there a trial version for the 2nd game already. Gotta wait sometime for the full release but i love this dev's unique art and story so i think it will be interesting as well.