VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Goblin Fucker [v0.1] [Prof.Bang]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Terra Lust

I had to do something to balance out the rating since both of the previous reviewers assumed that work on this game would continue.
    At the time of my review this game is abandoned. The developer did not get far at all. You can easily get through it in less than 10 minutes.
    There is only one sex scene and it is with the elf. Although it has no animations the scene is decent.

If your looking for a game that will give you scenes with Goblins or Orcs you will not find that here. Look for a different game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SleepyWarrior

Well while only one update did come out as of now this game clearly managed to get my attention to the point of me wanting to support it and see more of it.

The writting as of 0.1 is actually great with a good english too (we all know this isn't always the case in patreon games), making playing this game even more enjoyable. If i'm not mistaken some foreshowings were already given too which makes me want to play the next update as soon as possible too.

The characters's models are well made and their personalities are also interesting, but most of all this is someone that know how to make his monster girls actually look like monster girls compared to some others patreon games which is a big plus in my books. Only problem i have about them right now (which will be taken care of in the following update) is the shine/light on the skins of the characters which sometimes makes the characters not look totally natural. However fear not as Prof.Bang did explain the why on how of that on his discord and will change this in the future updates.

Lastly let's talk about the mini games. As of now there's only one type which is similar to osu (google it if you don't know what it's) where we have to click on circles in a set amount of time during battles to progress in some parts of the game. Huh? What did you say? You don't like this type of mini games and only want to play the story? Then rejoice !!! You have the possibility of disabling the mini games in the option menu altogether . ^^

On that i leave you and hope that you will be as interested as me in this game and decide in the future to support the creator too.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Feraksu

Of course as a 0.1 its on the short side, but it shows tons of promise. The characters are all nice and distinct. Thers a bj and some spanking in the first version, and I enjoyed the pace. Nice balance of character moments and naughty stuff. The models are also very cute. All I need is a busty elven princess now.
    Also the fighting minigame is just the kind of effortless diversion that doesnt outstay its welcome that this kind of game needs.
    I'm looking forward to see more versions of this.