Mar 18, 2019
Finally got around to trying this out.

Nice humor and characters, kept me engaged. Good animations and characters as well. Fights are a bit too much horde based, but the inclusion of cheat makes this a non-issue, for now.

As of now, for me personally, there isn't much to comment on. The only straight content I'm into is solo and anal, otherwise I mostly look for lesbian content, and I'm REALLY not into goblins, since they're literally the opposite of everything I look for.
All that being said I'll be keeping my eye on this one, mostly likely going to wait for some anal with the questgiver girl and then give it a real proper whirl.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
2 minor bugs in the new version 0.42 ...

1/ Apparently, if you go back to the capital and re-enter the forgotten chamber in the sewer, you can get out of this room any more (after you've already completed all the events in the capital, of course).

2/ The "Church Maiden - Romance Card" card points incorrectly to the same card as the "Priestess - Romance Card" (i.e. the common event 177 while it should be the common event 178). Attached a quick fix for this.

*** EDIT ***

DO NOT USE this file for the other versions of the game (i.e. 0.42.5 and later).

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.42] [Parodos] crunched v2

Info:
Nothing wrong with the previous version, just forgot to delete some files that were needed for compression.

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,09 GB / 220 MB - GoblinLayer042-crunched-v2.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Will this be getting an android release?
Its either gonna happen this week, or if it turns out to be too complicated - when the game is pretty much finished.
I heard people are using Joiplay to play it on android though?

Sir Parados, just wanted to say it's been a joy watching the support to the game grow since its inception
You are a gentleman and a scholar

(actually I need to update my review one of these days, too bad I cannot opt to give more than 5 stars)
I very much appreciate the appreciation:coffee:

4.60 star(s) 62 Votes