Unity - Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.103] [Happy Pillow]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Pretentious Goblin

NB: I played it for an hour.

+ Functional resource-management with multiple resources to juggle
    + Decent amount of freedom on managing the dungeon

- You can't take actions while time is paused
    - Lack of tooltips
    - Lack of guidance at times, I wasn't sure if the tutorial was broken but it just transitions into the main game without objectives for a while
    - Unappealing female faces
    - The "virgin goblin" theme seems shoehorned-in with no purpose or payoff besides being constantly verbally abused by the questgivers, MC has no presence in the game
    - Some things should be automated, there's no reason you should have to manually drag new births to the "growth room" if there's space
    - The single music track you get on constant repeat is a downer
    - Lack of sound effects that could be used to give feedback on events like change of day
    - The game explains that captives need to shower, but this doesn't seem to be a resource or mechanic you can track
    - Most egregiously, there's no personality or even dialogue to the captives, the world feels lifeless in general
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ornj-geus

Excellent fap material. 5/5 did coom, would coom again...and again.
    play time: 10hrs+. It's a long one.

Ups
    /\ nice graphics
    /\ low bugs (1 encountered non-breaking)
    /\ high content variety (scenes and characters)
    /\ entertaining story/dialogue
    /\ nice breeding management game
    /\ animations are quality

downs
    \/ automation could be better
    \/ 20% of the content is really late game (day 90+)
    \/ cam controls can be awkward at times

definitely worth the download. You just need to decide if the time is worth it. Good to play across multiple sessions. rub one out, drop a save, pick up another time. Took days to complete one session at a time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

aktzv

This definitely deserve a beter ratting. Only minus for me is the need for meat as resource, without it your slaves will start dying. But to earn it you need you need to sacrefice your slaves on regulary. Which I do not really enjoy, at least its good mechanism agains overpopulation of your slaves. But money will be better solution according to me.
    Otherway, I can only recommend for those who liked also Monster Black Market.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

garbanzo garand

on the merits of this still being in beta, i think it's really promising. i spend more time micromanaging and sorting girls out into boxes than anything else. there's definitely room for improvement, mostly graphically, but that's something that the developer is aware of and tackling.

basically, i think you should wait 3 years and then come back and you should have some good shit to play. if you're really into the concept though, you'll have a good time of it
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Adto

It looked very good, until you play it and see that the scenes repeat themselves, or that the grinding is directly unbearable.
    The camera, which is supposed to help you see the content, the scenes, is terrible to handle or directly uncomfortable; and the scenes themselves are... Bad, I don't like to say it, but it bothers me that 2D games like Black Market are 101 times better than 3D games :/.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

cufil

It's good but not that great still

For an early access this game already has a lot to offer
    and i can see the potential
    If the developer continue updating it
    i think it can pass black market and goblin burrow to be the best H Management games
  7. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

Played this one about an hour ago.
    It has great potential.

Pros:
    - The idea. It is really good and well implemented at the moment.
    - Graphics are not bad.
    - Some variety.
    - Different dedicated rooms for various uses.
    - Human girls , elf girls, cow girls, rabbit girls, etc.
    - Brothel managment is good.
    - Pregnancy and birth process are good and well implemented.

Cons:
    - Game mechanics are too time and attention consuming. Some things must be automated.
    - Interface texts are too small for some screen sizes. Like mine (1280 x 1024). Very hard to read those tinny texts.

This game is very good, will be watching this thread for news.

Please devs, give some support for (1280x1024). The texts for the UI are really hard to read for me.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Iluha

Wonderful toy!)))
    User friendly gameplay. There are no stupid "multiple endings" in this game. You can fail the quests and continue playing. This game can be played endlessly. Unique and quirky character designs. This is not a 2D "Black Market" drawing. This game is a full-fledged work of art, much more interesting, picturesque, colorful and fun than the 2D pixel art "Black Market". The game has very, very few bugs and they are not critical. All errors in the game are mostly related to the capriciousness of users and the critical inferiority of users' equipment. This game can be played even on weak computers.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Ehh i was huge hopes for this game but well...
    Gameplay is kinda boring, i played similar game in 2D i got from F95 but that other game i dont remember title was at least more dynamic...

Who got idea to make sex / pregnancy / grow so fking long?...
    If You change speed to x4 You still have to wait like 15 seconds for girl to get pregnant, then another 10 seconds to give birth and around 2/3 minutes for goblin to fully grow... and its all on X4 SPEED !

Start in this game is really slow and boring, maybe later in game it could get better when You get like 20+ Slaves but well...

Game crashed for me twice and i lost progress 2 times and this made me to just quit game...

User interface is really confusing, i would pref to have like "Demolish" tool instead of clicking "Delete" button on every tiny icon in bottom left correnr of room... Yes if You want to delete room You builded You need to click tiny icon in its bottom left corrner... at first i was thinking that once placed building You cant demolish it... but well... You can u just need to find that tiny button.

Well currently because of how confusing UI is and because game crashes from time to time I'm gonna quit but will wait for updates.

Hope v1.0 will be much better, this fundaments are good for good game, just need more love and time ;x...
  10. 3.00 star(s)

t727

The UI is incredibly clunky and awkward, the game mechanics are not really well implemented. Considering the state the game is in I don't see how this could become any better if the developer doesn't start all over.But it's early day, so lets see. (+0.5)
    It's not the worst breeding game I've played but considering the current implementations they game is near those other games.

When you figure out the cameras you can look at large breasts and preggo bellies. But it's not really enticing since you struggle with everything else.
    One plus is that the 3d meshes are morphed properly (i.e. pregnancy is showing) in the sex animations. (+0.5)

Considering the name... The game exe is named "Goblin Burrow Manager" so why not using that as the name?! xD

Rated 3/5
    Based on v.0.05 Early
  11. 4.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

A good Management game, so far there seems to be content until Day 50,
    The variety of the Slaves is mediocre as of now, there are a few presets for different attributes of the female bodys, male bodys and goblins are mostly the same except for skin tone,. The somewhat human races just differ through some head accessoires and nothing else.
    But it is a great foundation and I hope that there will be more added upon it. ^^
  12. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It have potential
    It's a management game similat to dungeon keeper where you have a breeding farm.
    Manage the female captive to procreate and pump their milk, butch unwanted presoners, complete quests to obtain upgrate point and repeat.
    The only problem is a long tutorial, also they do not explain the command so you don't know how to rotate the camera or a room.

For now this is it and It's good.