Unity - Completed - Goblin’s Bizarre Adventure [Final] [TFOA-Game]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

I though this was going to be an engaging puzzle game where you would have to solve well made puzzles that jog your nogging a bit. All i got was a braindead connect the dots that increase in difficulty with each level while you do it all under the pressure of a ticking time limit. The only reason ill give this game two stars instead of one is at least it has good sexual scenes, even if the gameplay to get to them is really not that worth it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

honeryx

The art is good and the only thing keeping it from being 1 star. The gameplay is terrible, I cannot imagine this was playtested nor made by humans that play games. It is probably a landmark AI created game. Could still use polish even on top of that but I guess it got certain things done well enough.

On top of that the save is hidden and it's all kinds of wonky, otherwise I'd say you could just get a save and watch the scenes and be done with it. As it is, you'll have to get a registry entry and install your save that way, not too difficult if you trust the source I suppose, but I would probably advise against doing so.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ri_Creator

Not a fan of the puzzle gameplay, but the sex scenes were entertaining. Unfortunetely, if you don't lose you don't even get to see a sex scene which is fustrating. Not a bad game at all, great dialogue and premise.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

downloadu

Came for the puzzeles, but only got annoyed.
    Randomized pipe connector without any explanation of how it works.
    This is a game for people, who like to discover the game mechanics on their own and don't mind repeating attempts until they figure it out. The ultimate grind.
    Time limit means fast clicking, without thinking.
    Not a thinking man game.