Others - Completed - Goblins on the March: Breed All Humans! [Final] [CHAOS-R]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kirby321

Orc flag of conquest did it better. I will say the special game-over scene caught me off guard but that's it. Game is basically a linear visual novel. The "game" aspect is not very good. Essentially you guess 1 of 4 options in a little minigame to maximize damage. Getting the ending is also weirdly hard since you have to optimize every turn (there are 37). Exceeding 37 results in a game over.

Out conclusion, I agree with what that other guy said and just look at the cg online or something. It's alright.

Side note, I like how the last scene is Emmy explaining how the spirits are manifestations of "malice" which can manipulate physics. One can just modify a thing's beta decay? Wtf that's so goofy why'd they put that in.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

elhlyn

TL;DR: Not worth downloading and playing to be honest, better off just downloading the CG and then jacking it off to the Goblin Slayer OST playing in the back.

Not much content and somehow succeeds in being as linear as a VN, yet as janky as a sandbox and I mean it in the least flattering way as possible. Specifically, it's framed like an RPG where you and your capture target has HP and you duke it out. However, it's blatantly one-sided and is dependent on if you chose to obtain the correct blessing as well as the correct "tactic." it's a waste of time since there seems to be really only 1 answer to the approach. At that point why make it just a VN and cut out this pointless game mechanic?
  3. 2.00 star(s)

urgeth

This isn't really a game, certainly not an RPG (as the tags suggest). It is a Visual Novel with minimal interactivity. As far as I can tell, the only choice you have is between pressing the wrong button (and getting an instant game over) and pressing the right button (and advancing the linear story).

Surprisingly, there isn't much breeding either: Every sex scene is followed by instant birth (due to magic shenanigans), with only a second of "pregnancy" in between.

The writing is competently edited; there are no grammar or spelling errors. But the story is nothing to write home about, either. It mainly exists to connect the various scenes together, but it doesn't make much sense. Towards the end, it tries to go for a "Planet of the Apes"-style twist, but it doesn't really go anywhere and everything remains unresolved.

The best thing about this VN is the art, which is good, but not enough to make up for the other issues. I wouldn't recommend it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

TL;DR 7/10. If you're into monsters conquering and breeding women you'll probably enjoy it. If not, you probably won't.

+ Great art
    + Hot story (even if a bit stereotypical)
    + Uncensored
    + Proper English

= The gameplay isn't good, but it's not bad to the point of being a huge problem. It really just may as well not exist. This is a standard VN with some small extra steps.

- Not many CG per scene
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Onyxdime

I'm gonna be blunt - this is a terrible game, with solid artwork.

The women are beautiful, the artstyle is catchy and attractive, but the gameplay is sorely lacking.

It's a shame, because I feel the creator could have done so much better using the same CGs in a different game format. Gameplay mechanics feel like a VN from the early-mid 2000's.

I've awarded a second star to recognise the art, but every other facet of this game is extremely lacklustre.