Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Thank you, I will take a look
P.S. I have made a quick data fix, only Gdrive link is updated right now, since i am trying to figure out what causes it. Is the save originally made in earlier versions of the game? I can't get it to happen in later ones
yeah that save has been carried across many versions

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
yeah that save has been carried across many versions
I see, it probably is a remnant of old then. I'll check it some more just in case and then reupload everything else, although it shouldn't affect many people, i think. Anyways, you can either grab the gdrive link right now or just ignore deserters for a bit, they don't hamper the progress in any way

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrranus

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Picked up the game yesterday and holy shit, this game is a freaking gem.

Couple of things I dislike (some has to do with personal taste)

- Some girls, like Calypso, have very ridiculous proportions. I really like her as a character, but visuals like hers break my immersion in what is (and should be) a very immersive game

- Underwhelming sex scenes. I don't mean just the lack of animation, since badly done animations are worse than a series of renders, but just that all the scenes I've gotten access to so far (probably early content, I have just defeated "the three" and am being summoned to the capital to stand trial. Shadowguy going after Beauregard just triggered).

I'd suggest those scenes be worked on a lot more, and overall be made much longer.

- Lack of a way to track secrets. I've seen some posts mentioning the how the "feeling of discovering something unexpected" is something the dev is trying to instill in the game, but for players like me... I'll take a checkbox list over a "?" everytime, any day. Every single stage I get this creeping question of "am I missing something here?" and it gnaws my mind, not great.

Perhaps implement said list as a toggle (default turned off) in the settings/preference menu that the player must manually activate? Myself and players like myself would certainly appreciate it.

Other than these things, this game has been a blast. I like the characters, the premise, the setting, the writing, the gameplay, the visuals (though I need to force myself to overlook all the absurd proportions like I previously mentioned)...

I think this game is criminally underrated and hope it blows up in the best possible ways!

Now lemme go back to the game and continue my playthrough...

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Some girls, like Calypso, have very ridiculous proportions
Well, the goal was to make a variety, both when it comes to the visuals and personalities, but it does come to personal preference after all.

Underwhelming sex scenes
Yeah, these do need work, especially early ones. I think I am doing a better job when it comes to those right now, but who am I to judge?

Lack of a way to track secrets
I am currently rewriting the replay screen, as it's gotten quite laggy over time with all the scenes, and I am going to include hints for the secrets there, now that I know how to implement those screens in a dynamic but varied way

I think this game is criminally underrated and hope it blows up in the best possible ways!
Thank you, thank you. Glad you're enjoying it

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I see, it probably is a remnant of old then. I'll check it some more just in case and then reupload everything else, although it should affect many people, i think. Anyways, you can either grab the gdrive link right now or just ignore deserters for a bit, they don't hamper the progress in any way
grabbed the gdrive version and the battle loaded w/o issue

Reactions: SolidDoc

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I know that when one points out the things one views as negatives in a creative work (or in anything really), the negative feedback seems to have far more weight than the positive ones, like it overshadows all the good.

I want to stress that this game is amazing and has far more good and positive things than negatives, and that a good portion of the negatives I pointed out boil down to preference.

I think it's very rare to find a game that does so many things well like this one, and i can see this game only getting better.

Also something worthy of note that I hadn't mentioned before is how responsive and active the dev is. Idk about the update cadence, but it looks like the dev has great work ethic in regards to getting his game to his audience, and that alone garners massive points from me.

So many things that a lot of ppl take for granted...

But I want to clearly express my appreciation. I hope this continues but at the same time, please don't go overboard and burn yourself out Solid. And again, please don't let the negative criticism, mine or anyone else's, bring you down.

Anything I say, I hope to do it in a constructive manner.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Ka1tzer No, I completely understand. I also tend to shift to negative things due to high neuroticism, and I think it's in our nature in general. When things are going good it's defaulted to normal and expected, it's when the things go wrong we usually notice them. You already went out of your way the first time to point out that you are enjoying it and it lifted my spirit up reading it.
And when it comes to negatives, there are plenty of things wrong with the game, I am learning most of it as I go, after all. And these things can detract from an otherwise enjoyable experience. Early game is rough, for example, as I didn't know what I was doing when I started, and some are put off by that, as you can see in the reviews.
I wouldn't get to this point if it weren't for people rightfully bashing me for my shortfallings

Last edited:

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Hey I am trying to play it on android but I can't close the upgrade menu
I must admit, I rely on player help on my discord for android version as my phone is carp. Let's troubleshoot. Which upgrade screen, unit, character? How does the problem look like? You click the button that it was opened with and it does not close?

Fastbuck

Dec 24, 2022
is it kinetic or can you chose your girls/sex or is it forced without a choice bcuz "its important for the story"?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
E: "I'm not a girl, you stupid brute!"
K: "If I'm a brute, you're an idiot!"
1726191444017.png
I liked Eleanor at the start, and as far as combat goes she's still my go-to unit, but Christ almighty have I started to hate her as a character.

Reactions: Lord Grim

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
A new update is up.
I've redone the laggy replay screen, split up some events for the replays where appropriate, added secret hints. Character glossary is caught up with the game. Also experimented a bit in the events (effects and poor man's semi animated scenes). Curious whether you folks find it to your liking, as I have mixed feelings about it.

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
A new update is up.
I've redone the laggy replay screen, split up some events for the replays where appropriate, added secret hints. Character glossary is caught up with the game. Also experimented a bit in the events (effects and poor man's semi animated scenes). Curious whether you folks find it to your liking, as I have mixed feelings about it.
Watched the animation.... if it makes you happy keep doing them but they add nothing to the game, I'd rather have a few more screenshots per scene and more cum.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Watched the animation.... if it makes you happy keep doing them but they add nothing to the game, I'd rather have a few more screenshots per scene and more cum.
The reason I tried, is the fact that it adds some motion to the scene. And generally 2-3 frames are easy to set up, so it doesn't take as much time as real motion for me.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The reason I tried, is the fact that it adds some motion to the scene. And generally 2-3 frames are easy to set up, so it doesn't take as much time as real motion for me.
If it makes you happy I won't complain, if you are doing it for the players then I'd rather have a few more images per scene and more cum in/on the girls.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GodAmongKings-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
waist of a download puts you in a battle and it doesnt let you move or attack your just a sitting duck, game deleted
Hmm. Anyone else experiencing it? I had a review from one person stating something similar, but I have never ran into the issue myself.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes