EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
d94hkd3-30d1c712-67b6-4ae7-b697-2b21efff8088.jpg

Overview:
How many times do we picture in our minds "if only things would have gone differently"... How many times we wonder what turn would things have taken if something would have happened instead of what we faced already... So... What happens when Michael, the Seraphim of Fire, wins against Elokim just before the Fall of Lucifer from the Heavens?

This story answers that question... Watch Michael become the Goddess of Corruption, changing Heaven, holding Lucifer for herself, making him become the Harbinger of Corruption... Watch Uriel escape the Heavens, searching for a way to get his revenge... Watch Lilith's wrath, unleashing on The Devil and then turning to the Heavens, to take back her rightful husband... Watch all the different protagonists of this sharade emerge winners or losers, all depending from the choices you make:

Warning
Giantess, Extreme Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Farting, Toilet Slavery

Thread Updated: 2021-01-31
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: Lucifer and Lilith Synd - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: The Fall - Giantess Spa - Investigation
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

61eab95a37f4581f4940420671b3b582.png bc293a560fe4306f16ad68ba3e72f525.png 3f85c934116877813c7731afdb126970.png 9ee40bdd8b038745c442d5dd00bedb8d.png 306b2e83f4d1b6d48b940abf413f3924.png chapter_1___corrupted_angel_breast_crush_by_lucifersynd_d7xj6os-fullview.jpg d705o3q-b5567081-f63d-459b-884c-7fed9dc89c11.jpg
corrupted_lucifer___sketch_by_lucifersynd_d7umwcu-fullview.jpg goddess_lilith___sketch_by_lucifersynd_d7umwj6-fullview.jpg goddess_michael___sketch_by_lucifersynd_d7umwp2-fullview.jpg d70p4ej-2346a7e5-4307-4e26-9c7e-2abdc09db0c9.jpg succubus___sketch_by_lucifersynd_d86fub3-fullview.jpg fallen_uriel___sketch_by_lucifersynd_d7umw4o-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018

Enough Internet for today, time to hit the bed I guess
Oh no, that picture is exactly when you know you have to keep going...

Surprised this game wasn't on this site already, it's been around for years now. Definitely recommended for anyone who enjoys the idea of getting crushed by giant, sexy forces of evil. Just bear in mind that this one is sort of a spin-off of the first game, The Fall, so if you're a newcomer you might wanna play that one first if you want to have the full context of the story.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Pretty sure at some point I knew at least one of the people who sold these outfits on IMVU.
That does remind me to log back in now and see if that place imploded.
That's the only positive thing I have to say about this mess.
And people are paying money for it. lul.
I guess if your assets are stolen from an obscure enough source it's fine.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
These are so awesome games, i played these years ago.. But these are still SO SLOW... ITs going like for ever, between fights.. and walking is so slow!

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Watch Michael become the Goddess of Corruption, changing Heaven, holding Lucifer on her anus and buttocks, making him become the Harbinger of Corruption. :devilish:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1034541_d70p4ej-2346a7e5-4307-4e26-9c7e-2abdc09db0c9.jpg

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Uriel; or Ouriel is the name of one of the archangels who is mentioned in the post-exilic rabbinic tradition and in certain Christian traditions. He is well known in the Russian Orthodox tradition and recognized in the Anglican Church as the 4th archangel.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

Surprised this game wasn't on this site already, it's been around for years now. Definitely recommended for anyone who enjoys the idea of getting crushed by giant, sexy forces of evil. Just bear in mind that this one is sort of a spin-off of the first game, The Fall, so if you're a newcomer you might wanna play that one first if you want to have the full context of the story.
If Michael Turns into a Goddess, would Transformation also be a (Tag) listed among the others such as Corruption?

Reactions: Jack O Man

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

This is a really cool game but is stupidly hard. Gab can barely make a dent after she is turned and dies every time.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Almost unplayable for me. Gotta sit through the same butt slam four times in a row. Can't speed it up or anything. Not fun.

Neko Chan

Oct 14, 2017
Played this game a while back >.> took a very long time even with stats all maxed out... there is no way to really pass some attack animations and there no gallery mode so I had to save before every boss fight/event. And unfortunately I never did the true ending because I was wayyy too tired of this game after beating it normally X.x

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yyyyeaaah, sorry about that...

This game is kinda brutal in difficulty, didn't know what I was doing back in the days :cry:
But in my defense... I released them all for free :D
Well, I did say the Game was Really Cool. If Loki's Corruption Art was as good as this, it would have drastically improved that game.

Reactions: Pedoune

Neko Chan

Oct 14, 2017
Yyyyeaaah, sorry about that...

This game is kinda brutal in difficulty, didn't know what I was doing back in the days :cry:
But in my defense... I released them all for free :D
Haha, It's fine. I want to say I really liked the story, and I hope Lilith is doing alright, I've been following ya'll for about 2-3 years now and I'm glad this game finally is getting some more attention =W=

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Haha, It's fine. I want to say I really liked the story, and I hope Lilith is doing alright, I've been following ya'll for about 2-3 years now and I'm glad this game finally is getting some more attention =W=
Lilith is doing great, she has beaten the sickness that was taking over her eyes.
She keeps helping me with my job by creating fantastic models and as well giving her suggestions here and there on where my comics should go :D