3. Under the title 'Render' select the 3rd option 'Force ANGEL2 Rendererer'
4. Quit
5. Restart the game

You can do this for any Ren'py game
Thank you very much man!

Reactions: Ramagar

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Looks like "Godson" going against "The Golden Boy". These 2 are the best milf games right now with some of the best character model in my opinion, but the question is who going to release the next update first.
"Godson" dev experimenting with cloth simulation meanwhile "The Golden boy" dev caught COVID, got internet issues, trying to push 2 update in a single update because he missed his July deadline, while also working on a another game.

Reactions: D Dog

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Looks like "Godson" going against "The Golden Boy". These 2 are the best milf games right now with some of the best character model in my opinion, but the question is who going to release the next update first.
"Godson" dev experimenting with cloth simulation meanwhile "The Golden boy" dev caught COVID, got internet issues, trying to push 2 update in a single update because he missed his July deadline, while also working on a another game.
The problem is that the other one features a MC who's a child. Absolutely not my thing, no matter how hot the women are. One of my absolute full stops.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Same here like why ruin such great character models with an MC that looks like that smfh. I would've been happy with the standard BADik MC
Totally agree. It feels like every couple of months I see a new game where the women, and even the concept, looks fantastic....and then I look closer and see that the MC looks ten years old. Just WTF.

Reactions: heycjj and lossius

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There was originally a big party scene that was meant to happen and introduce a bunch of new characters and move the plot forward a bit, but to my understanding that's been delayed and what the next update will be about is the MC choosing to skip the party to go to work with Marnie instead.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It better be 10 hours worth of story and sex judging by how long we had to wait for it.
I don't think that's ever going to happen with this one. I think that the graphical style is too intense for that, and the dev seems to be making multiple storylines that are a lot of either/or, which double or triple up on one time frame.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes