DirtyB

May 10, 2024
i gotta be sure, th one who use the phone, is that marnie's mama?
I think that was the plan in early story development but I'm honestly not sure if she made the final cut. There are other new characters however and some simply sick animations. The planned update release is at this point days away. Animations have gone from 20-40 frames to 500+ frames, and as I understand it, the massive amount of computing power needed to deliver new and multi-layered animations demands the use of a render farm, which costs money. So know that all of these questions will be answered by the man himself in a very short period of time. If you want to help shorten that period of time hit up his Patreon or SubscribeStar and do the right thing, every little bit helps us get closer to Marnie and the fam!

Reactions: celticxfrost

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
I think that was the plan in early story development but I'm honestly not sure if she made the final cut. There are other new characters however and some simply sick animations. The planned update release is at this point days away. Animations have gone from 20-40 frames to 500+ frames, and as I understand it, the massive amount of computing power needed to deliver new and multi-layered animations demands the use of a render farm, which costs money. So know that all of these questions will be answered by the man himself in a very short period of time. If you want to help shorten that period of time hit up his Patreon or SubscribeStar and do the right thing, every little bit helps us get closer to Marnie and the fam!
i understand his reasons and if im right, then holy fucking shit it is. he never cease to amaze us

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
none we still waiting but just know he is cooking, bypassed the ozone layer and using the rays of the sun directly. He has a new animator and also capped out with his personal gpu using an rtx 4080 due to increasing the quality. Thus using render farms which cost money , so faster rendering = more money. His team isn't making much when you combine substar and patreon they doing are sub $1000 monthly. So far the most I have seen from a game on this site is $10,000 monthly. With a quite a few games over $3000 monthly . Example... gilf finder's team makes more $$$ monthly.

• Wow
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
According to the Dev, outside of two animations, one of which is currently rendering, everything is done and playable. We are waiting for the animations, audio for those animations, and the android work. This next line was posted today, copied and pasted from Patreon:
" So hopefully you guys only need to wait another week or so before playing! "
The new animations are ridiculous.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
According to the Dev, outside of two animations, one of which is currently rendering, everything is done and playable. We are waiting for the animations, audio for those animations, and the android work. This next line was posted today, copied and pasted from Patreon:
Facts jesus buddy is taking this to another level

Reactions: DirtyB

seishiroxd

Oct 17, 2023
I think waiting will be worth!

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
10 Minutes into this game and its already leagues above so many others. I hate games (or VNs) that force you to read a story you have no choice over. This is pretty freaking amazing IMO and I'm def going to be relishing in the effort put into this.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
10 Minutes into this game and its already leagues above so many others. I hate games (or VNs) that force you to read a story you have no choice over. This is pretty freaking amazing IMO and I'm def going to be relishing in the effort put into this.
Most of us here felt (and still feel) the same way, but you are the luckiest guy in the thread to have just found this game because the update is just days away. If you like what you see now, prepare to have your mind blown. Check out the spoilers in this thread for an idea of the worth of this wait.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Most of us here felt (and still feel) the same way, but you are the luckiest guy in the thread to have just found this game because the update is just days away. If you like what you see now, prepare to have your mind blown. Check out the spoilers in this thread for an idea of the worth of this wait.
Bro, I thought I was all alone with my disdain of reading someone's fan fiction while trying to play a fun adult game haha. Thanks for letting me know that as well, I was shocked when Marnie went to work, it switched to Bianca and then put me at the main menu. Can't friggin wait!

Reactions: seishiroxd
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes