Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
anybody who's subscribed to his patreon lay down the recent announcement he just post? i could care less if pics won't be involved. I just wanna know the full statement just posted y'all
Lol just this one time

"

So I'm happy to report that everything is done. The update is fully playable, and all the scenes and scripts are finished. HOWEVER, the only things that are NOT done are the animations (2 Marnie sex animations). I'm still currently rendering the first one, so I hope to have it done this week. After it's done, I'll send them to KC for sound, then I'll render the next one, drop them in the proper folders for the game (it's already set up and in place, just need the video file), and then I can release the update. I also need to send the finished update to my android guy so he can make the android version, but I'm pretty sure that's fast. So hopefully you guys only need to wait another week or so before playing!

There's been talk about going back and re-doing all the animations currently in the game due to having a new animator, and I want to talk about that. So, Marnie's character model has gotten some major updates. I finessed it in a way where it's not noticeable and the game flows correctly. However, if we re-do the animations, then it will be obvious as you see her whole body. So, I'll have to go back and re-do some of the beginning to align Marnie's character model with the current one. So after this game update drops, we'll do a vote. If you guys want it, vote yes. If not, vote no. What we'd probably also do is add more animations too. But it's up to you guys when we do the vote, so keep an eye out after this game update drops.

I tried to keep the images posted today to a minimum, since we're so close to release and I don't want to spoil anything. Not too much longer for the update, I'll keep you informed on how the animation rendering is going. Thank you guys for being patient, and all the extra support HAS helped! So thank you! I'll be promoting the game heavy after this update, so if you all can too, that would also be a big help.

I'll try my best to pump out more pin-ups. I haven't had the time since I've been grinding this update out. I know you guys haven't seen Marnie in awhile.

That's all I have for this update. See you in the next post.

"

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Lol just this one time

"

So I'm happy to report that everything is done. The update is fully playable, and all the scenes and scripts are finished. HOWEVER, the only things that are NOT done are the animations (2 Marnie sex animations). I'm still currently rendering the first one, so I hope to have it done this week. After it's done, I'll send them to KC for sound, then I'll render the next one, drop them in the proper folders for the game (it's already set up and in place, just need the video file), and then I can release the update. I also need to send the finished update to my android guy so he can make the android version, but I'm pretty sure that's fast. So hopefully you guys only need to wait another week or so before playing!

There's been talk about going back and re-doing all the animations currently in the game due to having a new animator, and I want to talk about that. So, Marnie's character model has gotten some major updates. I finessed it in a way where it's not noticeable and the game flows correctly. However, if we re-do the animations, then it will be obvious as you see her whole body. So, I'll have to go back and re-do some of the beginning to align Marnie's character model with the current one. So after this game update drops, we'll do a vote. If you guys want it, vote yes. If not, vote no. What we'd probably also do is add more animations too. But it's up to you guys when we do the vote, so keep an eye out after this game update drops.

I tried to keep the images posted today to a minimum, since we're so close to release and I don't want to spoil anything. Not too much longer for the update, I'll keep you informed on how the animation rendering is going. Thank you guys for being patient, and all the extra support HAS helped! So thank you! I'll be promoting the game heavy after this update, so if you all can too, that would also be a big help.

I'll try my best to pump out more pin-ups. I haven't had the time since I've been grinding this update out. I know you guys haven't seen Marnie in awhile.

That's all I have for this update. See you in the next post.

"
Justhuman88 apparently they weren't satisfied with the bullet points I posted earlier.

Reactions: Justhuman88

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
I'm not sure why everyone keeps asking about the update. We all know that about two hours after it is released you will all be back here looking for the next one.

It's coming...
soon...
chill.
Facts, and the next update may not even have new content(ish) it could just be reworking the new model into older scenes. Dev gotta start the marketing/colab plan to get more paying subs hence more working team members

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Facts, and the next update may not even have new content(ish) it could just be reworking the new model into older scenes. Dev gotta start the marketing/colab plan to get more paying subs hence more working team members
Not facts. The reason this is taking longer than the dev expected is because of the new content, primarily new animations. You're correct about him needing more financial support. Are you a donor?

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Not facts. The reason this is taking longer than the dev expected is because of the new content, primarily new animations. You're correct about him needing more financial support. Are you a donor?

Most def do patronage those I find interesting this being one of them, hence how I could respond with the text from dev #41 update as someone asked. Btw only did the text and also said it was a one time thing. Not a fan of posting gated content else where because those gates help further the development and longevity of the game/project/creator/etc .

Also in this thread did a lil break down of why the dev needs money : has an animator on the team , gtx 4080 not cutting it gotta use render farms , faster time = more money etc , also the juxtaposition of their patreon/subscribestar to others in the space.

The " may not have new-ish content " was part of a conversation about not the update coming but the one after . It was just speculation based on a post dev did in patreon.

If you have ever seen my posts on here , you would realize I am a big proponent of creators getting paid and things being more systematic if creators are being paid.

Reactions: DirtyB

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Most def do patronage those I find interesting this being one of them, hence how I could respond with the text from dev #41 update as someone asked. Btw only did the text and also said it was a one time thing. Not a fan of posting gated content else where because those gates help further the development and longevity of the game/project/creator/etc .

Also in this thread did a lil break down of why the dev needs money : has an animator on the team , gtx 4080 not cutting it gotta use render farms , faster time = more money etc , also the juxtaposition of their patreon/subscribestar to others in the space.

The " may not have new-ish content " was part of a conversation about not the update coming but the one after . It was just speculation based on a post dev did in patreon.

If you have ever seen my posts on here , you would realize I am a big proponent of creators getting paid and things being more systematic if creators are being paid.
Understood. Hopefully you can interpret my comments in light of similar frustrations you may feel with those that ask for everything and give nothing. I could have checked, and in light of your post should have seen it, but alas I did not. I am, however, happy to know that we are on the same team. Dev says on Discord that this should land next week.

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
While the game might be good the most important thing is the communication between creators and supporters, and to be completely fair the content is not as big as you might think which makes people think why does it take longer than before. There are creators that do take their time because they have core supporters happy and remember there been people that have done mess up sh*t by milking supporters and not producing results.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes