Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.9 Plus Animation
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.

Download: - Workupload

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost

Looking forward to your mod update.
P.S are you going to update it for this or wait for the next update (stated to be 2 weeks ish from now)?

Reactions: Vexx120

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017

................I am just.......absolutely astounded.

Pirate: RELEASE AN UPDATE RELEASE AN UPDATE!! ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS!!

Me: .....well I'm still working on it. It's not fully ready yet....

Pirate: OMG!!!! WHATS TAKING SO LONG!!!!

Me: Well.....it's just me working on the game. It's alot of work. Are you gonna suppor-

Pirate: RELEASE UPDATE NOW!!!

Me: .......okay, here you go. It's on Patreon.

Pirate: ANY HERO? ANY HERO? ANY HERO?

Finally ILLEGALLY plays it for free somehow.

Pirate: WTF!!! NOT WORTH IT!!! WHY DIDNT HE JUST FINISH IT??

Really got some MARKS on this website, holy shit. Shoutout to everyone who ARE NOT these people.
You're Right

Reactions: Tom Daniel

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

Me: Well.....it's just me working on the game. It's alot of work. Are you gonna suppor-

Really got some MARKS on this website, holy shit. Shoutout to everyone who ARE NOT these people.
What do Pirates have to do with it?! You should write this to your Patreons!
If you can't release a normal update on time, is it the Pirates' fault? If you release an incomplete update with "zero content", is it the Pirates' fault!? :ROFLMAO: (y) Lol
You can expect different things from Pirates, but they cannot in any way affect the speed of the update and the completeness of the content! tumblr_nkip2liid41rty05po1_250.gif

P.S: I haven’t had time to play it yet to evaluate it myself, but i already have a big minus - my saves once again don’t work and i’ll have to play from the very beginning! Are the Pirates to blame for this too?

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
So, you haven't played the update yet somehow you think you have to restart from the beginning again, which is not true.

Yep, enjoy yourselves guys. If you need to contact me, message me through Patreon or DM on Discord.

Responding here is pointless, I'm done.
How can i play this update if my saves don't work?

zhilbert2002

Apr 27, 2022

You know very well that criticizing a work is a complete right of the audience, even if it’s a masterpiece, let alone an incomplete work. The biggest culprit in this problem is yourself.
Want reasons? Let me tell you:

You can choose not to release any updates and declare the game abandoned, and as long as that declaration comes from the developer themselves, no one has the right to make further complaints because there has been transparency.

But when you promise an update, it means you're working on it, and when you say it will be available in August and then justify delaying it to the end of September—again, incomplete—and finally pushing the main update to October, know that none of the people who paid for your game are at fault. The real suspect is none other than you.

Also, keep in mind that no one forced you to release an incomplete update; it was your own decision. No matter how much we complained, we ultimately couldn't influence your final decision because the control of your actions is in your hands. You only released this update so you could come later and say these things to shift the blame from yourself

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What do Pirates have to do with it?! You should write this to your Patreons!
If you can't release a normal update on time, is it the Pirates' fault? If you release an incomplete update with "zero content", is it the Pirates' fault!? :ROFLMAO: (y) Lol
You can expect different things from Pirates, but they cannot in any way affect the speed of the update and the completeness of the content! View attachment 4062560

P.S: I haven’t had time to play it yet to evaluate it myself, but i already have a big minus - my saves once again don’t work and i’ll have to play from the very beginning! Are the Pirates to blame for this too?
If they have a patreon with people paying, they obviously aren't twisted up about how long it's taking.... Dev's patrons tend to bitch way less than the maroons here, because if they've got beef they stop paying. If you're here bitching odds are you were never paying so shut up about dev time, and play the public release /leak when it shows up. In the meantime, play something else.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
If they jave a patreon with people paying, they obviously aren't twisted up about how long it's taking.... Dev's patrons tend to bitch way less than the maroons here, because if they've got beef they stop paying. If you're here bitching odds are you were never paying so shut up about dev time, and play the public release /leak when it shows up. In the meantime, play something else.
Tell this to the Stoper Patreons!
And again, what do pirates have to do with it?

Aug 15, 2020
Being a pirate or not, an update for 5 minutes of content that includes one animation that doesn't even make much sense in the context of the story is just not good, it feels super unsatisfactory to play.

Should've released everything together for a better experience, even if it took longer. And I say this as someone that has contributed in the past to the patreon.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

Dev: fuck you here's a shitty half-baked update.

Pirate: ew, it's shitty and half-baked.

Dev:
giphy.gif

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020

So in other words you released content you knew wasn't finished to paying supporters, after people who presumably weren't paying said "UpDaTe WhEn?!"? Your paying supporters then leaked said unfinished content. Now you're mad at people who are saying it's not finished?:FacePalm:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ok I wasn't going to say anything about this "Drama" but this is getting out of hand.

tl:dr; Folks on the site : Be respectful in criticism if you wish for it to be heard.
For the Dev: If you don't respect your audience, why would they respect you or your work?

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes