Aug 15, 2020
In short, there are some people who pirate the new update and since there is not much content (it is not the final update) they feel "dissatisfied" despite not contributing anything to the creator with the development of the game, throwing criticism and insults at him.
Least biased take of all time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IRebel

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
In short, there are some people who pirate the new update and since there is not much content (it is not the final update) they feel "dissatisfied" despite not contributing anything to the creator with the development of the game, throwing criticism and insults at him.
people forget this is a pirate forum, everyone and their mother should pile on the dev when he is milking these small updates, we are contributing unfiltered honest feedback without any ulterior motive unlike the sad fcks who pledges 1k for ntr

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
were there much content from 0.1.8 to worth downloading? 0.1.9 is N/A in a changelog, but looking at other updates - it's hundred renders on average per update, so i guess there wasn't much since?

AsmodEros

Sep 8, 2024
I've been playing this game since the first version of the remake and as far as I remember the updates were always very short and rather low in amount of content. It is a bit frustrating but considering the quality, I've been patient so far. I only hope that Cheesecake doesn't drop the game considering its potential.
There are so many good games here that are already completed, so I think I'll focus on those and stop waiting for ongoing games to get updated. It's probably the healthier thing to do for most of us here, but again, healthy doesn't really fit this place and its content.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
When i thought that Marnie never could have a rival, cheesecake drops this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WE GOT A THICK GILF MY BOYS, and godamn it i fucking am totally in for it, really loved the character and i'm already anxious for more content with her

That video at the end of the update man... our gilf is a baddie and I LOVE IT

were there much content from 0.1.8 to worth downloading? 0.1.9 is N/A in a changelog, but looking at other updates - it's hundred renders on average per update, so i guess there wasn't much since?
first of all, Gwyndolyn best fromsoftware waifu. now i can be a little lost with were 1.8 stop, but you after lorraine(?, marnie sister) you'll get introducted to 2 new females, along with their families in a pretty short way, the second female is the above gilf, and if you play your cards right you'll be able to shoot a cool video of her... let's say dancing:sneaky: i would say to play just to let your save up to date, and see the gilf

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes