Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
I am a supporter on patreon , dev update has 150 , 4k images and a twerk animation. Many of those images are just minor changes in the expressions of the characters or their pose . Some of the images used were previewed from June 6th and July1st and as far back as May. So for there to be this lackluster drop on Sept 22 .

While saying "hopefully" there will be part 2 in 14 more days. People just wondering wtf, why wtf because the dev says he is working on this assiduously. It just doesn't add up and that's not us having higher expectations it's us valuing the devs words.
So now we can re-calibrate . And lets be honest the new Gilf ain't much diff from Marnie. skin tone aside she is 97% Marnie.

If dev rage quits that's also fine because he did his part by uplifting the quality and animations standards in a game.

I won't even mention the story.

Then dev complaining about piracy on a forum which embraces piracy.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
eeh, the best way to fight against piracy is making a good product, i know this for a FACT that the pirate forums will fight for good game devs to get there game known in an effort to get as many people to hopefully buy there game IF IT'S A GOOD PRODUCT!

this is a world wide know fact, the best way to fight piracy is making a good product, trying to fight against them is like trying to fight the wind.... fucking pointless, many corporations with more money than you and i can posibly imagined have tried, ALL have failed

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
eeh, the best way to fight against piracy is making a good product, i know this for a FACT that the pirate forums will fight for good game devs to get there game known in an effort to get as many people to hopefully buy there game IF IT'S A GOOD PRODUCT!

this is a world wide know fact, the best way to fight piracy is making a good product, trying to fight against them is like trying to fight the wind.... fucking pointless, many corporations with more money than you and i can posibly imagined have tried, ALL have failed
I use this forum to discover games. If I like a game maker or animator enough and they keep putting out a good product I usually check out subbing to them. If they offer a way to vote or recommend content then I usually sub. Creators need to view this site as a way to get their stuff out there to get more supporters instead of just "sob cry cry my game is being pirated"

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I am a supporter on patreon , dev update has 150 , 4k images and a twerk animation. Many of those images are just minor changes in the expressions of the characters or their pose . Some of the images used were previewed from June 6th and July1st and as far back as May. So for there to be this lackluster drop on Sept 22 .

While saying "hopefully" there will be part 2 in 14 more days. People just wondering wtf, why wtf because the dev says he is working on this assiduously. It just doesn't add up and that's not us having higher expectations it's us valuing the devs words.
So now we can re-calibrate . And lets be honest the new Gilf ain't much diff from Marnie. skin tone aside she is 97% Marnie.

If dev rage quits that's also fine because he did his part by uplifting the quality and animations standards in a game.

Devs like this are very common in the nsfw game space. There are so many people who have gained some success on patreon or subscribstar then for whatever reason (possibly lack of time, or in many cases laziness) they stop working on the game much and hope they can just coast on false promises to keep the money flowing in without doing much work. This is one of those cases.

ejt2223

Mar 5, 2020
I use this forum to discover games. If I like a game maker or animator enough and they keep putting out a good product I usually check out subbing to them. If they offer a way to vote or recommend content then I usually sub. Creators need to view this site as a way to get their stuff out there to get more supporters instead of just "sob cry cry my game is being pirated"
This is exactly how I use the site as well. I download and play shit games for free, and when they're shit, I move on. When the games are good, I go and subscribe and help the dev keep up the good work. Without a site like this where I can try before I buy, I wouldn't support ANY game.

With The

Jul 25, 2021

tbh i hate dev who adding new character when the current one doenst even have any good progress. this is happen alot on another game, they adding new char and then confuse how to progress with the character. if they already on this phase most likely they will abandon the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GodsonRemake-0.1.95P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
TO: UPLOADERS; MODERATORS; DEVELOPERS; WRAITHS; ANYBODY; EVERYBODY

Please add a version number and/or date when adding this type of notice to the OP. We don't know if this is one week or one year old or to which version it applies. Confusing!

GS Remake - Copy.JPG

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I know how lazy this sounds, but do I have to name every character? I quit the game before finishing the naming process and after noticing there weren't any default character names. Name the MC, sure. Next one with no defaults, no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: advenger11

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
just wanted to let the developer know that im choosing not to pirate his game... not because im taking the moral high-ground or anything... its just not worth it. the recent updates are literally not worth free. think long and hard about that... not my bad grammar, but the fact that your recent updates are not even worth the 5 mins it takes to download them. anyway, if off to go download a game update that is..... worth................ah fuck...

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I know how lazy this sounds, but do I have to name every character? I quit the game before finishing the naming process and after noticing there weren't any default character names. Name the MC, sure. Next one with no defaults, no.
It asks you to name the MC and his dad, and then to create a phone number. His dad is only referenced a few times and the phone doesn't mean anything yet, so you can just put whatever and it won't matter for now.

Reactions: SubtleHustle
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes