Yuribeeftop

Oct 31, 2021
Godson Remake [v0.1.95 Part 1] [Cheesecake Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
I downloaded this game with the compressed version. When I tried to play this game with JoiPlay, I can't choose any options on the menu screen
Did anyone know how to fix this?

Garou0p

Jun 9, 2024
eeh, the best way to fight against piracy is making a good product, i know this for a FACT that the pirate forums will fight for good game devs to get there game known in an effort to get as many people to hopefully buy there game IF IT'S A GOOD PRODUCT!

this is a world wide know fact, the best way to fight piracy is making a good product, trying to fight against them is like trying to fight the wind.... fucking pointless, many corporations with more money than you and i can possibly imagined have tried, ALL have failed
100% Agreed, I believe that when a game has fewer supporters and isn’t available publicly, it’s more likely to get pirated.
In general, I believe that games with a wider audience have a better chance of receiving support when they are public version too.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Looking forward to playing this game but having to use the OnScreen Keyboard when I have a keyboard to start the game seems troublesome to me. Original version went straight to the Main Menu. Why not the Remake?

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Reactions: Cucufi
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes