shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I find myself choosing the most adolescent responses that usually include the words MILFs and GILFs lol :ROFLMAO: The dialog is too funny in this one.

I'm impressed by the character design and the skin textures are so good in this game. Great update (y)

P.S that tiktok video got me ROFLMAO!

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

The Faceless

Dec 5, 2023
this looks promising but what's the point if the studio create 6 star type of games then suddenly abandon it...it's a shame when his work this damn good

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
this looks promising but what's the point if the studio create 6 star type of games then suddenly abandon it...it's a shame when his work this damn good
I doubt dev will scrap the game ... dev is doing at least a thousand per month on patreon may not be much but it's something... with godson as the only project there.

I just hope the criticisms are received and dev just takes more time to curate and insert the content he post on patreon as wip.

It's cool bro we not working with Stephen King , we got George R. R. Martin . (this is in regards to delivery time , lord knows it couldn't be story wise)

And on that note what do you guys think of the story so far ? Or is it immaterial because we here for stuff that jiggle jiggle.

The Faceless

Dec 5, 2023
I doubt dev will scrap the game ... dev is doing at least a thousand per month on patreon may not be much but it's something... with godson as the only project there.

I just hope the criticisms are received and dev just takes more time to curate and insert the content he post on patreon as wip.

It's cool bro we not working with Stephen King , we got George R. R. Martin . (this is in regards to delivery time , lord knows it couldn't be story wise)

And on that note what do you guys think of the story so far ? Or is it immaterial because we here for stuff that jiggle jiggle.
hope so, just starting the game, is part 1 a complete chapter or theres yet to be added ?

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
hope so, just starting the game, is part 1 a complete chapter or theres yet to be added ?
That's good you in for a treat.Not really sure what you meant by "complete" .The last update was about 4 - 5 months ago , part 1 is lackluster. Part 2 Should be released in 14 days "Hopefully" ( Hopefully was the dev words not mine) .

As far as what a chapter comprises of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also the same for what to expect in part 2.. Join their patreon if you can. There you can see some of the content which I'm guessing will be release some time prior to Christ return "Hopefully" :ROFLMAO:

Anyways out for a few months ppls next time I'll be back as a dev...Hopefully :whistle:

Reactions: advenger11

The Faceless

Dec 5, 2023
this was Cheesecake studio's message before releasing this update in the same date last month

I'm writing this because we reached a point where the current funding on Patreon isn't enough. I need everyone's support right now, seriously. I need to finish rendering what we have so I can get this update out, and then start working on the next update. We need more funding so I can finish rendering our scenes and animations on the render-farm. I got 2 sex animations that need to be rendered, and a whole rack of scenes waiting to be rendered. Also, if everyone comes together and supports, I can guarantee I can finish this update and have it released easily within a week to two weeks, and with continued support and using a render-farm, updates can go faster without me being paranoid making a scene and thinking well, this scene right here I know is gonna take at least 5 hours to render this one image. We're long past the days of 2020 with just a few Discord members and only a handful of supporters like @BlueLofi, @Tellement and SunnyD. Now we're over 3000 members strong here in the Discord and growing! I recognize everyone's support and contributions to Godson and trust me, I see you supporting. But I need everyone to come together, right now (if you can), and come support on Patreon. If you don't like Patreon, come support on SubscribeStar. Don't wait, click the link and please support whatever you can. Let's get this update out and much more past it. SUPPORT GODSON! - The Best MILF Adult Game Period!

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
mabey it was a bug fix? makes you wish they'd stop calling bugfixes updates.save you progress with the bug fix but only upload real updates,{new scenes,animations,etc...} stuff like that

Joenz31

Jun 24, 2018
mabey it was a bug fix? makes you wish they'd stop calling bugfixes updates.save you progress with the bug fix but only upload real updates,{new scenes,animations,etc...} stuff like that
That is f95zones current policy already. Which is why this thread was promoted, because it contains new scenes and animation.

Kind of a let down since there isn't any new animations. It's all the same stuff as before.
There is a new animation, and new scenes and characters. This update added the marnie at work content. Did you even try to look for it or ask the dev?

Is it just me or there is no new content at all in the last 2 updates? The progress is just frozen at Bianca/Robert dialog in the bedroom and that's it.... nothing else happens
That's not true lol. What's wrong with you people? Go to right before marnie goes to work and there you go, start from there, just go with her to work

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes