kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
good game so far....great art work, original story which is awesome. its easy to navigate, i guess my only problem with it is not enough content. cant wait for the next installment. hope yall keep this one going till the end.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Some kind of notification that says this is the end of this update would help us to know that its not just ending with some bug or something when it drops to the main menu out of nowhere.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
3 years. and still the game ends at the same spot as before.. and for this bullshit u fucked up the better game before ...

Reactions: Diaz234

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey there Cheesecake3D ; loving this game (just like I loved MILF Warrior). Awesome renders and models and the sheer freedom to choose among all those types of answers is simply staggering. MC can be pretty much every kind of guy we want him to be ; very impressive.

I do have a question : if I choose not to ask Marnie to fuck right away (which leads to her becoming MC's girlfriend if we play our cards right), can I still seduce her and become a couple with her at one point but later after more interactions and less her being forced (because apparently she has to obey) ? And same question about Lorraine :giggle:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes