Iguy1918

Oct 1, 2023
I removed myself from the thread OP and stopped posting here due to the fact that I'm very busy trying to work on the game, and even just hired an animator to join the team (so I don't have to do all the animation work myself). I rather not be annoyed by reading the occasional ridiculous comment of someone dooming the game when I'm working my ass off. There's a boat load of people on patreon hungry for more content, pin-ups and releases, so that's all I'm focused on.

Next update is coming in August (next month).

Support Godson:
Hopefully this update's gameplay should be longer

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Hey folks,
Patreon update moments ago confirms the August target for the next update. That means that our countdown should not last longer than 45 more days. So there is the bright side, this excruciating anticipation has a (sort of) definite end date (though I doubt that 'August' means the absolute end of August, but that's purely speculation).

So there it is, we have a tentative date. Now all we have to do is hold our....uh...horses(?) until Cheesecake shows us what's behind door number 2.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hey folks,
Patreon update moments ago confirms the August target for the next update. That means that our countdown should not last longer than 45 more days. So there is the bright side, this excruciating anticipation has a (sort of) definite end date (though I doubt that 'August' means the absolute end of August, but that's purely speculation).

So there it is, we have a tentative date. Now all we have to do is hold our....uh...horses(?) until Cheesecake shows us what's behind door number 2.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!! The art is outstanding, the sex scenes crazy good, the branching options make it super replayable and man I love that you can be as good or bad as you want. This really is my favorite game on this side

Reactions: DirtyB

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
CAN'T WAIT!!!!! The art is outstanding, the sex scenes crazy good, the branching options make it super replayable and man I love that you can be as good or bad as you want. This really is my favorite game on this side
Yes!! What he said!

seishiroxd

Oct 17, 2023
Hey folks,

It's already July ending, but I still can't wait for August, even if the update is coming on August ending.
Although everyone is expecting the best update to come up, and I genuinely feel like the Dev is really putting in his efforts and making all these things happen, I really appreciate his work as well.

Reactions: zhilbert2002

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
I asked Cheesecake how he felt about leaking content here and he was less than thrilled. Not angry, but not too happy either
I don't see what's wrong with it, it's just a status report, I can understand that a survey or vote is behind a paywall, but a status report? It's a free promotion...

Last edited:

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
What is a "proper update"? How long is a "long time"? And what is the meaning behind the sigh? There is no way I would present a free product to the world in exchange for this kind of feedback. Anything less than 'thank you' is unacceptable.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes