Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey, quick question. Why is the game almost 6 gigabytes but has 4 scenes (not including different positions) I honestly do not understand why a game with so little in it, is taking up so much space.
I'm surprised that your first and only post ever on f95 and that's your question.

It's because all the renders are in 4k (jpeg), but the animations are not. I have already deleted everything that is not needed, and I will not go down to 1080p renders. The game itself is also native 4k.

If I find other ways to lower the gig usage, I will. As long as it effects nothing quality wise. This is a high quality game graphically, and I want to make sure everything is seen clearly.

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I'm surprised that your first and only post ever on f95 and that's your question.

It's because all the renders are in 4k (jpeg), but the animations are not. I have already deleted everything that is not needed, and I will not go down to 1080p renders. The game itself is also native 4k.

If I find other ways to lower the gig usage, I will. As long as it effects nothing quality wise. This is a high quality game graphically, and I want to make sure everything is seen clearly.
You can make all the images webp with loseless compression and save 50-80% filesize. The program I use to do this is XnConvert but many other free programs can perform the same task. (it can also handle lossy compression depending on which setting for output you pick.)

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
You can make all the images webp with loseless compression and save 50-80% filesize. The program I use to do this is XnConvert but many other free programs can perform the same task. (it can also handle lossy compression depending on which setting for output you pick.)
I'll explore that route and see how it goes. I appreciate the recommendation.

Oct 25, 2020

I don't say much

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
Anyone else getting sent to the loading screen after Bianca decided for them to go to Jennifers party? Is that end of the current version or it a bug like previous version/playthroughs I had got?

(I started from the beggning again so it can't be the not loading from just before having sex with Marine.)

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Anyone else getting sent to the loading screen after Bianca decided for them to go to Jennifers party? Is that end of the current version or it a bug like previous version/playthroughs I had got?

(I started from the beggning again so it can't be the not loading from just before having sex with Marine.)
Yes, that's the end of the current version. The outro screen which usually pops up to tell you that it's the end, in this last version, I forgot to add. So that was my mistake.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Cheesecake Studio if that could be considered a mistake it was one of very few. It's a shame that 'not perfect' receives criticism rather than praise for being very very good...which is why we're all here...waiting, because the game is very very good...and we miss Marnie...and can't wait to get to know Nina, and meet Katherine...oh by the way, umm, August is almost halfway...well, you know :)

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
DirtyB If you are indirectly referring to me, I just asked a simple question since there was no end screen to indicate a bug or the end of the update. Personally, I think the game is a perfect 5/5 so far.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
DirtyB If you are indirectly referring to me, I just asked a simple question since there was no end screen to indicate a bug or the end of the update. Personally, I think the game is a perfect 5/5 so far.
I was directly referring to you, and many many others, but it's not personal. It's just my own crusade to try to get people to acknowledge everything that is right about a situation before talking about what's wrong. If I ruffled your feathers, then it worked. Consider this, if you had made this post first, and then mentioned what you thought could be improved, the comment would have had a much softer landing.

Also, I guess I'm a little protective of Cheesecake because I freakin' love his game and am looking forward to where they take it.

If my criticism was misplaced, I apologize.

Reactions: heycjj

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
I feel fortunate that I found this game late because I'm not having the came withdrawal symptoms as most in this thread, so it is with great joy that I report that we are now down to a matter of days. Latest update paints a clear bullseye on the end of August, first week of September at the latest. Listening to the Dev we are going to be ecstatic with the results.

Cheesecake Studio does ask one favor of us, however, and that is to PROMOTE THIS GAME (my emphasis, not his). Anyone who enjoys milfs, gilfs, thickness & BBW, mature feet(!!!), big asses, big tiddays, or just awesome animations needs to be introduced to Godson, son! Spreading the word might just speed up our update, ya know?

As always, all props to the Dev, we appreciate you Bruh.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes