Ren'Py GodTube [v1.0] [Masquerade]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Godtube.jpg

Overview:
GodTube VR is a new option that allows players to take their Divine Infinity character and insert them into another alternate "universe". Try it out!
With the release of "GodTube", players can jump straight to ALL the scenes. This allows you to also check if there are any specific scenes that you may have missed in story mode.
The first release adds all the current lewd scenes, this will be updated with every story release and we will also add some extra additional content such as alternate scenes (Multiverse lewd scenes).​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-22
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Masquerade - Masq
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Divine Adventure - Fairy Tale Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Login Password: Vados

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.8): - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by Developer, Download at your own risk

1585424104109.png 02.jpg 07.jpg 21.jpg 24.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 39.jpg 41.jpg 47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
so is ths one of those devs that never finish a game?
Seems so. Well, developing a game will teach you a thing or two, so you may want to start again with another idea that's probably better (or worse). I believe that's the reason most devs drop projects and/or start new ones.

Anyway, I'm not gonna play it yet. But later, I may give it a shot.

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah, no...completely pointless. Why even bother with this instead of just adding a gallery into the main game? I bet this is just so you can pretend like you're developing something while not actually doing anything. Considering most people can just unren the game to get CGs with literally 3 clicks anyway.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Thank god. The story isn’t awful, but it’s utter cringe the dev worships shotacon so hard when you can’t even see that crap in-game. He should follow the lead of other games and just add a patch for it somewhere, if he really wants to keep insisting the mc is a child.
or you can just not play this game if you don't like the fetish in it ?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The first think comes to my mind was, "This is a gallery mod or what?" And seeing the comments I noted that this is a Gallery mod Standalone, why??? When he just add that to the game, the MC has a bedroom in the game, he could just add the godtube to his bedroom and will have the same porpuse. Even if this "game" for people how don't want to download and play the entire game, he could add that option to the game later, because I don't see the point in download other "game" to see what I'm missing.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Will give this a look-see. Just hoping that this gets some serious work put into it.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
what is this exactly? a sequel to that divine adventure game? or is it just a scene viewer of sex scenes for divine adventure?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know original game... would like to try that, but i m pushed away by the legs.... damn .... thoses legs :O. i m very not fan of thicc legs like this.

also, is it just me ? or the girl in pic 3 wear an extremly tight outfit ? or she suddently pass from B-cup to triple F-cup in pic 7 ?

that look weird o_O

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes