Ren'Py - Abandoned - GodTube [v1.1] [Masquerade]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Muppet42

The batgirl content has potential but it is not ready for anybody to bother putting time into playing it yet.

Hopefully with future updates it will turn into an interesting trainer game. There is a solid basis there for the developer to progress on, but i have been burned too many times by abandoned games to get my hopes up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AJLee7385

Ok, I've only Played Batwoman story atm. However, I have To saw really like what I've seen. They It mixes villians In an original story It Is awesome.

I give 5 stars cause well I like what I see and this game has potential so good luck
  3. 5.00 star(s)

grobulos

Ok, theres a game with a weird Story , interessting to read. i think, the one who write the Story has an Fetsich for Anime, the One who Paint a Fetisch for Dragon Balls. The Impressions of the original Charakter is wonderful set.

Story : 4/5 good. 4 Stars because it dont make sense but good to read

The Art: 5/5 Stars for sure, i love painting of this technics

The Idea is new ( for me and i play alot sexgames ) its VN, but it worked .

Is it worth to give 5 Stars?

I played twice to be fair enough. And Yes its worthy the 5. Star because its balance between VN and Idea to read and motivate for read to the end.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Updated Review: Choosing to up it to 4 stars, for the concept of just making a version of the game to see the CG faster. Even if I'm curious why it isn't just a feature of the main game, it's still a pretty cool idea.

It's basically a stand alone gallery for another game on here. This is a weird one to rate.

It's pretty cool for a dev to just let players access scenes if they want to, let's give props for that especially since the game's women are sexy parodies.

... On the other hand doing it as a stand alone download instead of just adding this into the main game is a... (ahem)... 'unique' approach.

+2 stars for the dev even doing this.
    -2 stars because unless I'm missing something why isn't this all just in the main game.
    I'll land back on 3.